Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
san louis obispo was horrible to me.... dude i spent 3 weeks there cuz everytime the person whos gear i was watching would get out of jail another would go in and i had ta watch thier gear....or dog...my boy taxer got aressted there for animal crulity cuz he was jackin of karrion(faces dog)....it was a novalty trick...you would hold out yer hand and say "karrion hit those" and he would jump up on yer arm and hump yer hand....luckly he was fixed....otherwise it would have gotten rather nasty.....so yeah...san louis obispo SUX

Reactions: wokofshame

compass

Lost
Reaction score
There isn't really much to do in San Luis Obispo, it's full of yuppies, overly intellectual clueless liberals, spoiled college kids, asshole "cowboys", and the cops hate travellers. But, there are some really nice places around, and I lived there for a long time and know people, and know the area really well, so I actually have really come to love and appreciate the area because I can get away from all the bullshit and enjoy what it has to offer. The reason I said I wish more people would say they hate it is because I want less people to go there.

Reactions: Mankini

bote

Reaction score
my boy taxer got aressted there for animal crulity cuz he was jackin of karrion(faces dog)

man, i only wish people would treat me this bad on a regular basis...

unless it was one of those excruciating handjobs with no rhythm ¨sorry, i`m really bad at this, am i doing it rightwoof woof?¨

CdCase123

Reaction score
There isn't really much to do in San Luis Obispo, it's full of yuppies, overly intellectual clueless liberals, spoiled college kids, asshole "cowboys", and the cops hate travellers. But, there are some really nice places around, and I lived there for a long time and know people, and know the area really well, so I actually have really come to love and appreciate the area because I can get away from all the bullshit and enjoy what it has to offer. The reason I said I wish more people would say they hate it is because I want less people to go there.

right on!

Rash L

Reaction score
Snahomish Washington.... NEVER AGAIN!!!!

and Texas, for all the obvious reasons, but also because all of my extended family (both mother and fathers sides) live there as well.

derailed

Reaction score
Fallon, NV.
Las Vegas, NV.
Battle Mountain, NV.
all of utah.
all of southern california.
those all suck but Carson, CA has to be the shittiest place i've ever had the misfortune of staying at for any extended period of time.

rabidpossum

Reaction score
boise, idaho. went to jail for 25 days over a dine and dash! no panhandling, no busking, no sign flying... not even day labor!

• Angry
Reactions: superphoenix

CholoMcScumbag

Reaction score
Gull Lake Saskatchewan, Ontario, Edmonton...especially White Ave...., all of Alberta pretty much sucks for busking except for Banff, but Banff is always really fucking cold. Any highway that is not the Trans-can. you don't get many rides.

marc

Reaction score
pensacola florida isnt that bad its where i grew up. i also like vegas. but 3 states i will NEVER go back to (mostly because of warrants and they just suck) are texas, utah, and wyoming. FUCK every city/town in those states

Morganna

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Florida - cops suck, too many old conversative people, too swampy/buggy. (altho the beer is cheap)

Boise, Idaho - boring, too many unfriendly hicks in my experience, no weed.

oh..and Cheyenne, Wyoming - boring, and got an eerie feeling walkin down the streets there like everyone was staring at us (they don't seem to like travelers much there).... the only redeeming factor is an easy catch-out spot

Hm, I had a great time in Boise, ID. And my friend's apparently somked some dank. =P

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
pensacola florida isnt that bad its where i grew up. i also like vegas. but 3 states i will NEVER go back to (mostly because of warrants and they just suck) are texas, utah, and wyoming. FUCK every city/town in those states

i spent a lota time(mid/high school) in gwineette (or however is fukin splet) county had a blast yo...don't meen i think you should go kick it there...suberban atl is 500X worst than the atl...which sux.....oh yeah by the way pensacola....lets review...sux....

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

ST Auggie FL as well.....christ what a fuckin trap that place is..
really? never been there travlin thru...just been there ta go to da beach and kick it...had lots o fun all the time...never panhandled there so don't know whats that like...but knock on wood....never had a hard time comin up on some beer money...can't help but think you would be able ta make beer money in that towne...now i wanna go there just ta panhandle...last time i was tyher was a drama filled friend fun time...anywyas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads