Places You Hate Most (1 Viewer)

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Current Location
Winnipeg, MB
Not sure if there's already a thread about this, but please merge this if there is.

What are the places you hate the most, and never want to return to? This can be for practical or personal reasons.

So far, the two places I would never plan to go again would be Albany, NY, and Cleveland, OH.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
M

Mouse

I deleted myself
San Diego.

roughly translates to Whale Penis.

M

Mouse

I deleted myself
^haha you quoted me in your sig. I've made the cut? wow. I kinda liked that one myself also. lol

drun_ken

Current Location
gainesville shit hole fl
Website
www.myspace.com
jail...floriDUH....any of the 3 dry countys i have had the pleasure to have been dropped off into...phoenix...wysture or however that shithole is spelt massachutes....san luis obispo ca...your moms house...dude she needs ta clean that shit....ive stayed in squats that had a better upkeep....oh yeah did i mention texass?

ianfernite

Website
www.facebook.com
Lititz, PA
Pretty much all of PA between Pittsburgh and Philly.
I'm not big on NYC either, but that may just be because I was hanging out with lame punx.

Loaf

Current Location
Places
CHARLOTTE, NC
Plastic and Concrete and so many "what! you can't live like that can you?" comments.

Oh and Dallas

M

Mouse

I deleted myself
loaf.. love the picture.

I forgot Chillecothee OH (sp? hour south of columbus)
and of course Delta PA, the hometown of the infamous Mouse.

steelcitybrew

Lurker
Current Location
Vancouver BC
wheres all the canadian's?

Im going with Quebec, Just finished my east coast stint. I ended up beng stranded in northern new brunswick so i figured id hitch my way through quebec, 2 rides later i was stranded in quebec.
9 Hours of standing on the side of the road and nothing, slept on the side of the hwy.
next day, same thing till 6 that evening ended up getting a ride from a woman from nova scotia to ontario.

All i have to say is Fuck the French. Dont hitch in quebec. And thats how i developed my hatred for the french and hitch hiking. Ill stick to trains.

bote

Current Location
where you live?
wheres all the canadian's?

All i have to say is Fuck the French. Dont hitch in quebec. And thats how i developed my hatred for the french and hitch hiking. Ill stick to trains.
haha! that coming from a guy from Hamilton is hilarious, because Hamilton Ontario is definitely high on my list of places not to go again. Las Vegas. Dallas.

M

Mouse

I deleted myself
never been to Las Vegas.. had the chance and passed it up without much thought because I figured that town could be no good.

kai

Current Location
victoria
ontario save for a pit stop in toronto and thunder bay the rest is pretty much not a loss to miss and alberta, especially calgary.

quebec's fine in my eyes, hitching through there has never been anything but a breeze for me and them francophones sure do drive fast!!!

bote

Current Location
where you live?
my first time hitching out of calgary, this old indian guy who picked me up says: she sure looks good in the rearview, don`t she?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$32.77
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $32.77 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $32.77 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $32.77 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $32.77 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Huge website overhaul, huh?!
Reading "Last of the Hippies."
Love the update yo, looks greaaattt
@Matt Derrick im digging the site man. clean, organized ez as hell to navigate on desktop and mobile. keep it up. we appreciate you.
Been a while, not even Christmas yet and I'm already stir crazy. My hours got cut down at work too so it's gonna be a rough cold season...
It's going to take me a few days to get through updating the website design so please pardon our crust.
Headed east only uncle Pete knows where too though!!!
Childgoddess wrote on MirandaLeigh's profile.
Hello there! how's it going? just saying a friendly hello, I heard your from tbay too, just looking for some likeminded friends here.
My man back in jail :( its only a month, but it hurts as hell without him, how to cope.
The website is going to look a little funky today while I tweak some things. Look out!

Members online