Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I have no use for Vegas..total shit hole..at least from any angle I would experience it from..and I hear you on the Quebec business...although if I was to say worst place on the planet I would say Haiti hands down. That place was so vile I cant even begin to explain....

Reactions: Mankini

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
Florida - cops suck, too many old conversative people, too swampy/buggy. (altho the beer is cheap)

Boise, Idaho - boring, too many unfriendly hicks in my experience, no weed.

oh..and Cheyenne, Wyoming - boring, and got an eerie feeling walkin down the streets there like everyone was staring at us (they don't seem to like travelers much there).... the only redeeming factor is an easy catch-out spot

boise idaho? watch it bub.

na I hate Eugene, Oregon with every inch of my soul. plenty of free food and shit just everyone I met there sucked so bad

Rash L

Reaction score
Vegas sucks unless you got a sugar momma/daddy. I like to go to the APP expos and stuff, but I never have the money for it.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I hate minnesota I was hitching throughout there, i cant count how many fat white ladies that I saw in camoflauge (sp?) riding 4 wheelers giving me looks to kill and I had the cops called on me so many times!! ugh never wanna step foot in there again

• Haha
Reactions: Skit

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
los angeles sucks ass.

even worse is the entire state of georgia. FUCK. THAT. PLACE. seriously, i hate that place so fucking much. i wish it would sink into the ocean somehow. savannah blows, the cops suck, hitching is near impossible (or youll get only creepazoid rides), everyone there is morons, too much religious bs... and finally, when i left savannah in 2002, a nearby county was having its FIRST non segregated prom. their FIRST! IN 2002! WHAT THE FUCK???

Rash L

Reaction score
me and LA have a love/hate relationship, so do me and TJ. Both have great shows, great friends, and are about the same distance from me, but both usually end up getting me in trouble. I always get stuck and strung out in LA if I stay more than a couple days, and... I have TERRIBLE luck in TJ, EVERY time I have ever gone something fucked up happened. Their close proximity usually keeps me going back though, unfortunately.

ocanegra

Reaction score
out of usa

what about cities out of usa (I d like stp to be more international)? I hate the place where I am right now, Ulan-bator . not worth to stay more than 3 days in here, exept if you really like strip-shows, or if you want to meet stupids travellers. I did not like LaPaz, Bolivia neither, big, polluted and unfriendly, hard to find a place to sleep there, and hard to move out.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Top of the list:Wheatland,N.D.,Eugene,Or.,ALL of L.A.(may it slide into a trench),Concord,N.H.,Mexico City,and Bogita,Columbia.
Top reason for all varies,but would only go thru,never stay.

Winter

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
LYNCHBURG, VA....beware.

Besides that....I got stuck out in Moss Point, MS during Katrina. All the free kickdowns, and the FEMA money (that we LUCKED the fuck out in getting cuz we had JUST rented a house for one month before the storm came and it was demolished) was rad as fuck but Missifuckingsippi? I fucking hated it there! Scary people man. Just scary.

Raging Bird

Reaction score
Website
www.ragingbirdofyouth.tumblr.com
In Fresno California, I tried to hitch hike for 2 days while people yelled "Get a Job!" and "Go Back to Mexico!" at me. Then they'd drive off before I got a chance to explain that I have a job, I'm a US citizen, and Mexico is where I'm trying to hitch hike to in the first place. What a shit hole, even the cops complained about how much they hate it when they pulled me over for being on the freeway.

syphilust

Reaction score
old-folks homes everywhere. truly a canary of how fucked we all are.

red deer aka the anal leakage from the ass-end of alberta (aka calgary) and fort mac.

toronto toronto toronto.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Miami FL. Eilat,Israel (its eastern equivalent)
Pretty much any place in the midwest where trains do not stop. or more than 1 mile from the tracks.
Greenville SC because of fucking wierd excops.
Hastings St in Vancouver and also Burnaby.
Panama City, Panama. or maybe that{s just because its where i am now.

wherever i am now (you just keep on looking left buddy)

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
Pocatello, ID. Mostly because I did 20 days in county jail there for riding trains. And the three white kids I was with (who all had the same charges) all got 10 days...apparently being the only brown guy in the group and having face tats means it's all my fault and I'm a horrible person for taking advantage of two cute white girls...

Which is funny because I was the one that had to be convinced to go on that trip...

Oh and Morris Alabama. I don't even want to talk about why that is though, just makes me angry...

Reaction score
youngstown, ohio. not very traveler friendly at all.

also coos bay. that town could be cool i guess, the bay itself and the beach were pretty but everyone was also really aggro

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads