Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Fresno, CA. Ask NickCofphee...hahaha

Phoenix, AZ. Had nothing but bad times there, and my friend almost got killed there.

Las Vegas, NV.

Those are the three that come to mind right off the top of my head.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Florida - cops suck, too many old conversative people, too swampy/buggy. (altho the beer is cheap)

Boise, Idaho - boring, too many unfriendly hicks in my experience, no weed.

oh..and Cheyenne, Wyoming - boring, and got an eerie feeling walkin down the streets there like everyone was staring at us (they don't seem to like travelers much there).... the only redeeming factor is an easy catch-out spot

Reactions: atlastalias

Whiteyisacommiefaggot

Reaction score
With the sky as my roof and the Earth as my living
Everett, Washington is a fucking shithole. FUCK NEVADA AS A WHOLE. Maricopa County is hell.
And I don't know why people make a big deal out of it, but Missoula, Montana is pretty lame.

Reactions: NickRoman

genghis braun

Reaction score
FUCK NEVADA AS A WHOLE.

I would have to agree 100%. I lived in Reno for about 6 months and that's all I could stomach. Fayetteville, NC is the worst town I've been to in quite a while. nothing but crackheads, junkies, and people who are generally just pieces of shit.

also, I have to disagree with everybody dissin' my state (FL). for all of its pitfalls, Florida's pretty fucking rad.

Reactions: sean p

Salem M.

Reaction score
Lets see...

Riveria Beach, Florida. The place was a hell hole with more gang land shootings than a fucking movie from blockbuster.

Eureka California. I'm here right now for the last four years and yes, its also a hellhole full of meth and herione and fucking drug addicts with no thought for right or wrong or even well being as far as themselves are considered.

Alaska. Mostly I liked it there, minus the daylight screw up during the summer.... I can't handle that shit, yo...

Reactions: Mankini and eskimo

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
the only good place in FL is gainesville and the keys...and you have to get thru all of shitty FL ta make it to the keys...the only reason g-ville is tolerable is its a college town....lets review....jacksonville...suks...daytona...suks....orlando...suks...occala....suks...tampa/st. pete....suks...clearwater...suks....miami....suks...ft. lauderdale ...suks...sarasota....suks....pensacola....suks.....tallahasse....suks....panama shity...suks.... st. augastine....ok so there is a third decent place in FL

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
st. augastine....ok so there is a third decent place in FL
okay...st.augustine is one good place in florida. and the keys are fun if you're a drunk or you like getting staph...haha

Eureka California. I'm here right now for the last four years and yes, its also a hellhole full of meth and herione and fucking drug addicts with no thought for right or wrong or even well being as far as themselves are considered.

yes that's one place i left off on my list. i despise eureka. it's a shame to humboldt.
-----------------------------
and hey! i don't see why people are dissin on alaska man! that will always be my home in my heart... endless wilderness, the northern lights, some of the best ganja in the world, lots of old heads, a free money check every-year, great hunting/fishing.....

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
LA, the vast majority of the midwest, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, Seattle (thats right I said it!! Seattle fucking blows!!), Oklahoma City, NYC (minus brooklyn), Springfield MA, Beaumont CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads