Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
In Fresno California, I tried to hitch hike for 2 days while people yelled "Get a Job!" and "Go Back to Mexico!" at me. Then they'd drive off before I got a chance to explain that I have a job, I'm a US citizen, and Mexico is where I'm trying to hitch hike to in the first place. What a shit hole, even the cops complained about how much they hate it when they pulled me over for being on the freeway.

The only plus side about Fresno is that you can get enough meth to stay up for a weekend for less than the price of a movie ticket. The downside to that is that I hate meth.

Reactions: beginnavagabond

farmer john

Reaction score
high school

farmer john

Reaction score

Ready Freddy

Reaction score
First for me is Cleavland OH. Fucking trashy as fuck, had rocks thrown at me, probably the first time i ever was somewhat afraid for my safety. Just complete shit whole. The yard is Easy, the Rail cop was nice but damn the regular people are just at war with each other.

Portland OR Because its fucking annoying as all shit!

Syracuse NY only because the stuck up Upper state NY people fucking can all die. CSX workers are great, yard is easy but damn that place is bullshit.

And Provo Utah, For all the bull shit 90% populated with Religious dumb fucks who write Criminal Trespassing Citations to homeless folks for walking under a bridge while its raining

kai

Reaction score
north sydney, nova scotia; gander, port aux basque and deer lake, newfoundland; sudbury, ontario; lethbridge, alberta; moncton, new brunswick and so many more obscure, shitty little canadian hick towns

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
WILLIAMSBURG, NY. Brooklyn is cool for the most part, but MAN. Fuck THAT place.

I also keep swearing I'll never go back to Asheville, NC. I can't stand that town, the locals, the terrain (in the city), and the shitty coffee. But somehow I keep winding back up there.

Swiper

Reaction score
spokane washinton, eugene oregon, olympia washington, and seattle washington.
AND REDDING CALIFORNIA. also humboldt county pretty much as a whole.
i wasnt too into the west coast i guess.

but im in williamsburg brooklyn right now and i love it here!

smellsea

Reaction score
fresno, california. don't get me wrong, i hung out with all the fresno kids at libertatia and had a good time. but sitting in front of that miserable train yard under that shitty bridge for a week was horrible. i didn't make a dollar flying a sign, and it was hot as balls. the furthest i walked away from the yard was to the 7/11 right up the street. tried hitching, people looked at me like i was smuggling crack and dead children in my pack.

littleRabbit

Reaction score
st louis, holy fuck I hate that place. I just don't really like the midwest in general, but st louis was absolutely miserable and I will never go to missouri again, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads