What's your favorite piece of gear?

Magma

Reaction score
My vote goes in for the hammock. Gotta love sleepin' above ground. Or you can hang a tarp across it and sleep under that, easy made tent! I never seen anyone else doing that but they should be. Its good for when its dark and to hard to hang tarp above your hammock.

-Jack

Kalalau

Reaction score
it's a tossup between my pressure cooker and my spacebag. I use my spacebag for EVERYTHING from pillow, waterbottle, shower, seat, hooch maker, flotation device and lover... well maybe not lover. but it's small as shit, and the most multiuse thing I've ever had in a piece of garbage. The pressure cooker... well... I cook good shit (beans and goat) fast.. and when I'm living in the woods it makes the world go round.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's going to be a serious competition between my laptop and my new hammock. the hammock is winning more every night my laptop wont let me sleep on/in/under it - what selfish assholes toshibas are . . .

Dromomania

Reaction score
I have to say my knife. It's the one tool that I couldn't make in the woods, But with my knife I can make a plethora of natural tool to survive and make shelters, dig holes,clean dinner and don't forget self defence.

Amish

Reaction score
i would have to say my markill stove or my gps

anyways

Reaction score
my cheerfully colored rubber bouncy ball (makes walking forever seem less shitty, provides happiness in sad times)
my boots (docs actually made in England and all broke in just right)
spork, water key, p 38 or whatever the fuck number it is
sunblock (because I don't like my face being burned all the time)
art supplies, really strong glue

aaaaaaand a bag o weed.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
letherman wave tool. hammock, metal water bottle. instruments. and my fire performance gear. those are my fav. peices of gear.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Crustie Tiger. He keeps me company and hes rode more trains than a lot of people on here probably ever will. haha

13769-img-0690.jpg

ary

Reaction score
sleeping bag n handle of old crow....both great for cold nights, long cold train rides, makin hard ground more enjoyable....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads