What's your favorite piece of gear?

Redwood

Reaction score
My cup. Always have your bliss! You can use a cup for everything, you can eat and cook with it, dig with it, hit homebums over the head with it, drink from it. If I had to choose one thing to bring with me anywhere it would be my cup.

spoon

The coolest person you never met.
Reaction score
My favorite has to be the thrift store dumpster that I hit on a regular basis.
I've found clothes, instruments, packs, tents, books, litteraly hundreds of dollars in useable gear.
Everyone needs a dumpster like this.

tree hopper

Reaction score
idk if this counts but my favorite piece of gear ever is my front flap pouch cuz i like having one compact easy access spot to put things i use frequently like lighters, paper, pens, sewing kit, sack of tobacco, rolling papers, extra patches etc... i put a zipper on it and have loved it more ever since and better bondage rings so its secure and i dont lose my shit at a show anymore, used to hate having to stash my pack but not have anywhere to put shit i didnt wanna lose and actually cared if it was in my pack and it got taken or whatever if that makes sense blehhhh

Zorila

Reaction score
Website
squattheplanet.com
a small purple metal lizard trinket ment for opening beer bottles

shittickit

Reaction score
my thermos riding through k falls in the fall with snow on the ground and drinking hot coffee confirmed it also making hot ramon in cold boxcars rules plus its an indestructable stainless steel weapon

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
My Journal. Papyrus with a cover made of duct tape and hemp. I'd go mad if I couldn't document my life for myself.
As far as actual usefulness? My Swiss Army Knife, damn thing is useful for everything, especially the unconventional!

Eaglewraith

Reaction score
that would have to be my e-tool used it for literally everything including makeing stash spots
if i still had it my favorite would be my old multi-tool had all sorts of bits with it and a few more atachment including a drill bit i used
to make so-be bongs with but alas the damn cops always fuckin shit up

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah some sorta instrument is very vital partof my gear aswell. if nothing else i always have a set of drum sticks on me!!!

Reactions: Ray Lockwood

tree hopper

Reaction score
something to write with and on, oh and needle/floss

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
My spoons. I eat with em, too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads