what do you want done with your body when you die?

spud

Reaction score
damn it dameon well atleast im probably further along than you in the aspect that im granting my road dog kraken power of atourney over me when i die and he is going to have me stuffed with a hard on in some thoughtfull pose but if that dosnt work i want to be food

urse

Reaction score
i would like to be left in the woods of the adriondacks. it would be neat if i could be animal food, and fertilize the earth. since that is probably illegal, cremation is my second thought. burn me up and toss me off the mountain. probably some of me should go to sea as well.

Geoff

Reaction score
This sure is an intresting thread, I wish to be cremated and my ashes spread somewhere sacred to me. Can't decide where yet though. Either that or a Viking burial would be cool too.

Reaction score
i thought it would be cool to be made into a giant PEZ dispenser and stand in the corner of my buddies kitchen, except instead of individual pez i would have whole packages comin out of my neck. he didnt share my feelings on this..

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
cremation

Many of y'all are talking cremation like it costs fifty bucks.
You know the places that cremate bodies charge thousands, right?
Since we're all broke-ass kids, I'd say that's an unlikely option.

"Just because we're bereaved doesn't make us saps!"
-Walter Sobchak, to crematorium operator

(Mouse, you gotta focus your lens a bit. The automobile has been a plague to humanity - and non-human life too - so whatcha want me to do?)

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Oh also - the deep sea sounds pretty cool. Did you know there are bone-eating worms in the deep sea that can decimate the bone structure of an entire whale in less than a year?! But before that the hagfish come in, and they're pretty creepy ass jawless eel-looking things that would secrete a bunch of mucus onto your entire body to ward off competitors while they suck your innards out.

Hmm, so many options, so little of my dead body.

neeko

Reaction score
i always wanted to take a quickie course on how to fly a vintage ww1 biplane, rig some pyrotechnics to the wings and set the thing on fire once i got as high as i could

Geoff

Reaction score

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Really don't care what they do,but would love if they would hold a party(massivly Irish style wake,think the Pouges on Virginia moonshine),tell great lies about me,maybe a couple of truths,and have a New Orleans style band "play me out",with appropriate wailing from former lovers,and then play back in to the party.Votes:"Just A Closer Walk With Thee" or The Graveside Of Chuchulan"?

Reactions: Hal

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
ok, how would ur dead friend wish u to eat them..and I would want ta be thrown out of a plane over the ocean with a g.g shirt on and nothing else

bote

Reaction score
i'm also for getting lost in the woods, whatever's easiest I really don't like the idea of people fussing about my body, it's annoying. If anybody wanted to commemorate somehow I'd like it if they gave faure's requiem a listen

Rash L

Reaction score
food/ashes/rotting away. just dont make me look like I'm a sleeping wax figurine and put me in a box.

Beyond The Sun

Reaction score
I've always thought it would be cool to be stuffed and put in an aggressive pose like people do with bears. Maybe get put in the corner of someone's study or something. Similarly, I've thought about getting my head/shoulders put on a plaque and hung on a wall next to deer and boar heads. I kind of doubt either of those things will happen though.
I guess give my body to science. I'm an organ donor too.
When it comes down to it, I don't really care what happens to me since I'll be dead.

mikey mayhem

Reaction score
IMG_7506.jpg

its called a sky burial, this is what i want.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads