STP Gathering 2010 (LOCATION CHANGE!!!!!)

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

Okay then it's set! Whiskeytown Lake is where the next STP gathering is going to be!

JahDucky

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

To any folks who are thinking of going. Whiskey town is amazing. the trails are off the hook the waterfalls are serene and its true they wont fuck with dirty kids out there in that area. As long as you respect the area they will love you there. they always love seeing folks getting together for a good time out there.

I used to live in the area and I would give anything to go to whiskeytown again. GO GO GO!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

awesome arrow. your allways the best at what you do. are you going to come? its not THAT far....

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
STP Gathering 2010

so, just to clarify, when / where will this be? do we have a date set yet? it's looking pretty likely that ill be bringing the bus out!

boucaneer

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

just thought , they aint even gonna let me in your country, so im fucked.

but good luck all, have a good one!

no doubt we;ll be reading about it afterwards.

enjoy.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

WELL matt, if you look at the first post everything is listed. OOOHHH! and my boss is hooking me up with a grand next week so I dont have to stress on having the money for the spot but everyone needs to remember, I'm putting $300 down on this, so i wont be buying booze, food, or my own gas lol If my car moves to go get anything I better be compensated, whether it be a beer, cigarettes, or some gas money.

M

Monkeywrench

STP Gathering 2010

New Orleans has taken me hostage--and I'll certainly still be living here then. But I'd love to try and make it out to CA for this. Anybody wanna come with me? I'll be heading back here when it's over.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
STP Gathering 2010

I will probably come at least for the weekend part of it, and I should have a job then so I will have some bux or foodstamps to throw down!

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

ArrowInOre said:
"Ya'll don't get out much... '- fuck off ( as kindly as I can state that)

Just saying that I ain't from the west coast and can come up with a least four places this is possible in the regions suggested that easily meet all the requirements off the top of my head.

hassysmacker

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

Anyone going to this via car or some shit that will be near SF or passing near SF on their way?

I'm gonna be interning at a farm nearby at this time (Bolinas, CA to be precise, though I could get to SF if it were easier), and while I feel like I could probably get the time off to go to this, I'm not so sure that I want to leave my getting there/getting back on time up to chance and the world of hitching. So if anyone thinks they could help out, shoot me a PM or something!

Thanks,
Andy

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
STP Gathering 2010

man that looks awesome, but unfortunately, i won't be able to make it, since im not leaving new orleans with the bus until april 1st...

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

I should be able to make this YAY! I am hopeing to be in the eureka area around that time. So this is way cool!

lobotomy3yes

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

I don't want to make any promises, but so far I am planning on being there, and if so I can provide several things on the list most likely. I'm not sure if my car will make it to Redding, but I'd probably risk it. If it makes it there, it can make it to the store lol. I'll be checking around with friends to see if any of those with better vehicles can drive. If so, I'd have firewood (well, a fuckton of pieces of a wooden fence that doubles as fire wood!). Of course in the event that I cannot make it to the gathering, anyone coming through PDX is welcome to the firewood.

Basically it depends on whether or not I have the money. If I go to school next term, I'll just skip class for a bit and use my student loan money haha; Probably won't be going to school next term but I'm working on getting some cash either way. Presuming I have some money I'd be willing to bring some supplies, and I'll probably donate regardless of me going. Good shit, thank you Ravie for organizing it!

Oh, rides and music too. Feel good music, folky stuff, crust, we do it all haha.

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

i WILL be attending......i will bring my charming personality as well as hopefully foodstamp pitch and possibly some STP craft for trade....

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

if me and my crew make it there in time we will offer our help with whatever is needed. just pm me and let me know what help you need with.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

Yeah I'm super excited about this. the more people who say their comming the more confident i feel about putting my money into this. This is totally my baby. I grew up in this area and all i can say is it's worth comming. The weather will be good(tiny chance of rain) but redding normally clears up by beginning april. Bring your tarps anyways guys, ya never know. But I hope everyone will try their best to make it, I'm putting over $300 into this and would love for it to be worth it!

Widerstand: man, at least tell me you'll try to make it, I know you would love all the natural beauty and hiking trails around here. Even if you decide to do your own thing there's miles of awesome sites and clear skies without absolutely any light pollution. The sky looks like diamonds on a good night!

Everyone else who has already RSVPed, AWESOME and hope to meet you soon!

If anyone shows up early or has any questions about the area please feel free to call me at: 530-605-8957 or message me either on here or myspace.

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

Me, my old lady, and a few friends should be in the area around that time so we will probly end up making an appearance. I had stamps until they decided not to re-up themselves today but should be fun

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

Yeah, when you guys get into town if it's early then I can show you a couple places to safely sleep, find food, spange, and you can shower/eat/sleep a night or two at my place.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads