STP Gathering 2010 (LOCATION CHANGE!!!!!)

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

I got one for ya arrow, how about "Whiskey Rampage 2010"

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

yeah it's my boyfriends tag. he gave me permission to use it :D

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

*sigh* im so damn tired right now lol

arrow, any picture alcohal retated will be perfect. I trust your creative skills :)

Dameon

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

Not sure if I'll make this one, but I may be able to. Going to be up in Seattle/Portland area with my girl, but we might grab a train down to that area as long as other things go right.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

Hope you can make it Whistler, I still have your phone by the way... amazing i havent lost it along with all my other stuff i had in my van lol

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

Well, shit, I might stop by. I wasn't planning on it, but I'm leaving CNY this week for FL until the end of the month. Then there's the MAPS Conference in San Jose mid april. Might make more sense to just head out that way instead of coming back here for a week or two.

mike

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

that would be cool man. i realy hope plenty of people will come and this wont be a waste. I still havent gotten a donation to help with that fucking camp site fee. I would say fuck it and take over for free but i would rather throw a paper at a forrest ranger and tell him to fuck off and leave us alone. it would be a shame to have to leave the spot because of one asshole cop.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

Oh and Ide like to ask the people who are comming... any instruments or neat talents comming?

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

awesome. i realy like to hear that more people are comming. We'll also do some story telling contests and such. Does anyone have any kind of speakers that hook up to an MP3 player and are loud enough? it would be good to have some music.

drybonezz

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

awesome. i realy like to hear that more people are comming. We'll also do some story telling contests and such. Does anyone have any kind of speakers that hook up to an MP3 player and are loud enough? it would be good to have some music.

I have an iHome and it gets really loud, also it's portable! All you have to do is charge it and it will work for probably 6-12 hours! :D:goat:

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

I would love to go,, anyone going ,, coming from utah,, id love to meet up and hitch out together .. i have some friends in california who are going to it be fun to meet up... anyone know the best way to get there from northern utah .. <3

Mr. Expendable

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

hippie hill... haha just kidding... i know of this place near a lake just outside of sacramento... about 20 minutes away from shopping center.... idk if it legal to camp but im gunna be in june

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads