STP Gathering 2010 (LOCATION CHANGE!!!!!)

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Awww, Ravie, I don't think any less for you for that, you're the type to learn from your mistakes, so the next time you plan something like this, it'll turn out better!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Arrow- this is the shitty part... nothing ever showed up at my house. I called the post office and they gave me the same-old "duh we arent responsible blah blah blah bullshit." has it gotten returned to you?

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i'll keep asking around but i see my neighbors almost every day when they buy pot off me. i do live on a main road that alot of people walk by though...im hoping no one decided to be a douche and walk off with it.

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, i made it... Walked to the Store next to Ravies place, and her friend told me it was cancled... so.. Went back to work in Central Vally

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah sorry to everyone to made their way out here for nothing. I didnt count on a storm magically washing away our camp site the day of the gathering. Whats fucked up is an hour after i cancelled the sun came out. bah! And on top of all that the retards at the post office lost all of Arrow's hard ass work she put into the flag and patches. They told me it was delivered but it never showed up. I guess it's possible some tweaker stole the box but I still blame the post office. fuck. thats all i have to say about this mess.

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
OOh well, I had a good time working with Duckys Grandma... Which I wouldnt of got to do if the gathering wasnt tought of.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads