robotripping

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
I went to this party with these 2 black chicks. One of them is my good friend and the other I had never met and was super hot but older than me. Honestly I told the story a certain way but eventually I realized that I dont really know what happened there. Whatever. Anyway. It was a pretty tight party, I met this dude who skates and us and some other people went on a blunt ride. And I played beer pong with my neighbor that was there. I was macin on that older chick and like we got close like we were gonna make out but I was like eww she's so trashed already she's probably gonna make out with like 3 other dudes tonight, which she did. pretty awkward. Then her and I were conversing and shit with the skateboarder I met and he was tellin us about all the funny shit he got into with like drugs and whatnot and we were laughin and stuff. Then all the sudden he like fuckin switches over to talkin about how he was in a car accident with his friend and they were getting their skin melted off and shit, and we were pretty tipsy and I was stoned as shit so we weren't really listening and kept laughing like we were to all the other shit he was saying. Really awkward. This was outside. So later we're inside and I'm chillin mindin my own business drinkin a brew, whatever. And the skater dude is layin on the floor and he pulls out his dick and starts playin with himself in the middle of the floor. And I'm like whatever I don't care I'll just ignore it I'm pretty drunk and stoned hopefully he'll just stop at some point. So this dude walks up to me thinkin I'm gonna be afraid of him or something and he's like "show us your dick right now or I'll kick your ass. you're the only one who's we haven't seen" or some shit. I was just thinking what the fuck. How fucking retarded and lame? So I was like "nah" or something and went outside and barfed and just sat in a plastic chair in the front yard untill like 6am when those chicks were done getting double teamed or whatever. And I dont know what the hell they did in there while I was outside like it was some orgy shit or something. To this day I have no idea nor do I really care what they were actually doing, even if they were just sitting inside chillin and drinkin fuck hangin with those fags.

sprout

Reaction score
cool_story_bro.jpg

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
This actually seems like something someone would write while they are robotripping. So take this as a lesson boys and girls, robotripping is bad for you- do not abuse cough syrup!

JayJayOnTheFly

Reaction score
wtf did that have to do with robo trippping and its horrrible for you i should know i just stoped doing it like 7 months ago

bote

Reaction score
if you took out all the words that add absolutely nothing ¨so i was like whatever¨, your story would be a lot better, which is what you want.

There is a kernal of truth incased in a shall, as somebody on this site once said.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Kinda dissapointed, thought this was going to be a story about robotripping, those are always fun..instead I find myself wishing I had the last 2 minutes of my life back

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
I like the part about the guy telling you a disturbing story and you trying to pretend like he didn't just take the fun out of the conversation.
When I used to go to parties like this, I always ended up thinking later about why people think some things are appropriate at seemingly inappropriate times.
I usually end up guessing that the person who blurts out some heavy personal shit while drunk probably doesn't have anyone to really talk about it honestly with while sober.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I usually end up guessing that the person who blurts out some heavy personal shit while drunk probably doesn't have anyone to really talk about it honestly with while sober.

I think that same thing. So many nights I've had to deal with those: "ohmigawd conner, I hate my life..." situations. Then they're typically followed up with a "oh Jesus what did I say last night?" the following morning.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads