Places You Hate Most | Squat the Planet

Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if there's already a thread about this, but please merge this if there is.

What are the places you hate the most, and never want to return to? This can be for practical or personal reasons.

So far, the two places I would never plan to go again would be Albany, NY, and Cleveland, OH.

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
jail...floriDUH....any of the 3 dry countys i have had the pleasure to have been dropped off into...phoenix...wysture or however that shithole is spelt massachutes....san luis obispo ca...your moms house...dude she needs ta clean that shit....ive stayed in squats that had a better upkeep....oh yeah did i mention texass?

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Lititz, PA
Pretty much all of PA between Pittsburgh and Philly.
I'm not big on NYC either, but that may just be because I was hanging out with lame punx.

Reactions: Broke Bitch
M

Mouse

loaf.. love the picture.

I forgot Chillecothee OH (sp? hour south of columbus)
and of course Delta PA, the hometown of the infamous Mouse.

steelcitybrew

Reaction score
wheres all the canadian's?

Im going with Quebec, Just finished my east coast stint. I ended up beng stranded in northern new brunswick so i figured id hitch my way through quebec, 2 rides later i was stranded in quebec.
9 Hours of standing on the side of the road and nothing, slept on the side of the hwy.
next day, same thing till 6 that evening ended up getting a ride from a woman from nova scotia to ontario.

All i have to say is Fuck the French. Dont hitch in quebec. And thats how i developed my hatred for the french and hitch hiking. Ill stick to trains.

bote

Reaction score
wheres all the canadian's?

All i have to say is Fuck the French. Dont hitch in quebec. And thats how i developed my hatred for the french and hitch hiking. Ill stick to trains.

haha! that coming from a guy from Hamilton is hilarious, because Hamilton Ontario is definitely high on my list of places not to go again. Las Vegas. Dallas.

Reactions: Kate Westcoast

kai

Reaction score
ontario save for a pit stop in toronto and thunder bay the rest is pretty much not a loss to miss and alberta, especially calgary.

quebec's fine in my eyes, hitching through there has never been anything but a breeze for me and them francophones sure do drive fast!!!

Reactions: West
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads