Ocala, FL 2011 Regional Rainbow Gathering

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
Ocala seems to have a lot of drama surrounding it. I kinda get a panic attack when I think about gatherings these days. So much going on at once, and I'm kinda slow.

captnjack

Reaction score
im on my way there now, from OK. if anyone is in this area and looking for another road dog, message me.
also, im looking for my friends Lurch and Johnny. they're babysitting my cat and were supposed to stay in cali until mid january, but got ansty and bounced. if anyone knows them just please try and get them to contact Jack. thank you!

captnjack

Reaction score
hah, no offense at all, but OK sucks a giant ass dickkkk. fell alseep and missed my stop in texas, woke up in kansas. shit happens. not an exact science.

louie

Reaction score
im headed to ocala in about 2 weeks from michigan and im lookin for a road dog. if any one wants to take a bus out of this shitty ass weather ill pay for the ticket. hit me up.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
Please i am looking for my father--if anyone knows of him or see him at the ocala gathering please let me know or inform him that i am looking for him!!
Thanks
View attachment 21914

i gave a ride to a guy that kinda looks like that in macon ga about a month or two ago. he was carrying one of those huge ruck sack/duffel bags given by the army. he was also traveling with a woman about the same age. they both said that they had just come from miami. saw him again a couple of days later and gave him a 5 and told him where the salvation army and some other squats were around here. didn't say where he was going. not sure if this is your dad, but i hope you find him

S

soodoenim

To all,
I wouldn't think to ask this if the gathering weren't already happening, but could someone please indicate where in the forest the main site is? Perhaps with some directions as well? I'm in Dunnellon right now, and would like to head out to the gathering tomorrow morning (also, if you need a ride, I'll be happy to pick some folks up in Ocala and scuttle them into the woods.
Peace and Love,
Dan

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
front gate is 40 east to sr19 south to fsr 30 1st left after 2 way stop. been there for a few weeks now, came into town for a night, couple hundred people out there already. fun shit, PROJECTS WHAT?!

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
anyone in ocala see a dude named random? mohawk, dots on his face, SICK FUCK tattood on his knuckles? im supposed to meet him there next month

you'll probably run into about 20 dudes there with that same description in A-camp.. just kidding, but not really.

if you're supposed to meet him there, maybe he'll be there.. just walk around and work at a kitchen or something, he'll be bound to show up.

FLoP

Reaction score
I met him there this past year. My boy knocked him out the year before, but I don't know. I'm not there

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads