Ocala, FL 2011 Regional Rainbow Gathering | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Ocala, FL 2011 Regional Rainbow Gathering

Trim

Reaction score
It's always in the ocala national forest, once you get there, it is easy to find seed camp, if you hang out at the library you'll always run into some kids, the library there is great!!! That or the wal mart lot right down from there. If you head out of town past the library it is usually only a few miles to the site as the forest starts right out of town

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
Although im not paticularly fond of that glorified refugee camp.But Ill be in florida and georgia for the duration of winter...and a bunch of my hippie/crust punk friends will be there...so i might come..but i promise to heap scorn

spoon

The coolest person you never met.
Reaction score
A few kids from the island are going. And we'll probably have a few more by the time it's time to head that way. Right now there's probably about 6.

pestilentcunt

Reaction score
Anyone wanna put together a dog kitchen this year at Ocala? Sort of a nic at nite for dog food, lost and found for dogs, doggy calm,whatever we can get together. A coffee spot for humans as well
im totally down to help with that and ill be there most likely kicking it at projects.

BanMatt

Reaction score
I heard they have "the projects" camp there now. They serve mac and cheese and kool aid....oh and they burn tires.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads