Ocala, FL 2011 Regional Rainbow Gathering

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm leavin' ohio on the 4th...I really don't even know why I'm going to this, it's just the closest thing going on inna warm place, basically...
the idea of a "dog kitchen" is pretty cool aside from the fact that a lot of dogs get really weird/aggressive when food is involved.

GEWWW

Reaction score
I'm going to try to go there to meet someone to travel with..hopefully there's not too many of those sucky people..
just wondering where ya traveling too? I got hopes to make it to Ocala, but my work (which is taking care of a bunch of dogs) is hindering that at the moment.

Nurdbrowski

Reaction score
I'm going north. Towards CT or MA. Yea I'm trying to get to ocala and my work is bringing lots of cash.everyone tells me to stay but I just hate this town.ill be there tho where are u?

GEWWW

Reaction score
I'm in Pinellas county, was going to try an make it to meet some cool people. Been thinking bout taking off for awhile now.

Nurdbrowski

Reaction score
My squats over here in miami and its pretty much over. I have to leave soon ill be heading north this Friday or Monday..maybe orlando..I could.we could meet there or I can go to st. Pete from there and meet I know a good friend there.etheir way hit me up when u decide.

Pixie Walden

Reaction score
Who all from here plans on going to the ocala rainbow gathering this winter? I know I plan on being there and a good handful of other kids on here do as well. I also know seed camp is around early to mid December and the event goes till sometime in Jan. if anyone has anymore info feel free to share.
:cool:
you must excuse me im trying my damnedest to get to my first rainbow, i heard there was one going on , on 420 in the panhandle of FL , is this it?

Pixie Walden

Reaction score
I was going to start another thread about this, but I heard through the grape vine that there is a gathering starting around 420 in the panhandle of GA or FL , Im having a hard time finding any real info on exactly when and where it is, (I have not gone to one yet , can u tell?) but any info on upcoming gatherings would be awesome , or a link to a page with this info would be cool too.

JoelRailDude

Reaction score
I really want to go to this one, as is it is more avialable to other travelers. But it means like 100$ greyhound just to get there. I wish i could ride share from orlando, And i have to be back, it got to be a 2night thing 4 me. We'll see

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I really want to go to this one, as is it is more avialable to other travelers. But it means like 100$ greyhound just to get there. I wish i could ride share from orlando, And i have to be back, it got to be a 2night thing 4 me. We'll see

Why don't you just post a Craigslist rideshare or hitch there? It's not like you're that far...

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Not really at all. That's why you post ahead of time. I've done it tons. Just saying. If you want to get places get out there and go and stop making excuses... You comment on like every single thread on here so you seem adamint enough but you just have to get out there and do it. Even if you only have it one way hither the other way. I'm from Florida. I know how easy it is to get around there. Especially from orl to oca.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads