Four Loko ! | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

Four Loko !

Poking Victim

Reaction score
FDA regulations don't impede on your personal freedoms.
They are enabling you to broaden your personal freedom by realizing you're better off brewing your own shit.
I'm not really threatened by the government telling me what I can and can't buy.
You're not addicted to Four Loko, you're addicted to buying Four Loko.

BanMatt

Reaction score
I would like to mention that sodas and hammers do not impair one's judgment. They shouldn't ban this because people are drinking too much and dying. They should ban it because it is acid and will eat your heart and stomach.

bananathrash

Reaction score
This has to be one of the most ignorant things I've read on this site. You do realize what you're saying here is essentially, "I don't care if the government is coming in an tightening the noose, I personally don't like that stuff, it's bad!" Well one fucking day here that fucker will be tight and the floor's gonna drop out from under us.

Do you even know what high fructose corn syrup is?

High-fructose corn syrup is produced by milling corn to produce corn starch, then processing that starch to yield corn syrup, which is almost entirely glucose, and then adding enzymes that change some of the glucose into fructose. The resulting syrup (after enzyme conversion) contains approximately 42% fructose and is HFCS 42.

I'm sick of stupid ignorant people, and honestly when I joined this I was really hoping there would be more of a universal understanding about things like this, but I guess anarchism is just a word people like to throw around and not follow through with. Big brother can hold your hand if you want, and lead you through life and tell you what to do or not to do, or you could have some common fucking sense, and think that maybe drinking bleach wouldn't be such a good idea. It's not a hard concept.

And as far as your seizures, and pot go, I'm sorry for that, but I sure as shit don't get em, so don't go talking shit on weed just for the maybe 10-20% of humans who have a bad reaction to it. Yes, IT DOES HAVE TAR AND ALL THAT BAAAAD stuff, but for fuck's sake, you can overdose on water if you really wanted to, you can overdose on ANYTHING if you try hard enough. Funny enough, there's never been a death from somebody smoking too much weed in one sitting, wonder why that is? Can't say that about many other "drugs". If you don't like the smoke, move to the next room.

Reminds me of this: Smug Alert (Season 10, Episode 2) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

AND.. If you drink FourLoko you are a capitalist, and a victim of capitalist marketing. Youve been drinking FourLoko because Big Brother either directly, or indirectly, influenced your decisions. You defend FourLoko because its fly among the punx: Played right into the creators hands. I dont think we can discuss anarchism in a thread about something like this.

First, 100% of humans do not smoke weed, therefore you cant estimate that its 10-20% that have bad reactions. If there really hasnt been a death "from somebody smoking too much weed in one sitting", which I imagine is an idea you pulled out of your ass and is completely wrong but im too lazy to look it up right now, its only because weed will make you braindead before itll make you bleed internally, which is hardly a good argument. Up the scumfuxx, on that last comment. Ill make sure, if we are ever in the same room, to
light some tires on fire and tell you to deal with it. I was talking about public smoking though.

Yes, Four Loko is being targeted for "no good reason". It is just two beverages combined: an energy drink, and fortified wine. It's not like there's been a huge amount of issues related to it in the past; it's just that college students discovered it and think that chugging cans of it like it's soda is a brilliant idea. People have been mixing Red Bull and vodka for a long time, which has even more of an alcohol/energy drink ratio. Alcoholic drinks are intended to be consumed by adults who know how to drink a fucking beer, not morons who think it's cool to chug two or three cans in a row. When we drink it on the streets, we're usually splitting a can between two or three people, or making a sidewalk slam and splitting it between 2-4 people and further mixing it to boot.

Mixing alcohol and caffeine is nothing new, and not dangerous under normal circumstances. The PRODUCT is not unsafe; the way some retarded college kids used it is unsafe. You can't blame a product marketed to adults who are supposed to know how to drink alcohol without killing themselves if people then proceed to kill themselves. You can chug mixed liquor and kill yourself way quicker and easier than chugging Four Loko.

And yes, I do think that a person should be able to put whatever they want in their body, and I don't see how that's a fucked up idea of freedom. This is my body, and I should be free to put in it what I want; it does not belong to the government, and it's not the government's place to tell me what to do when it comes to my body. If I choose to drink "poison", AKA Four Loko, then that is my decision and has no real detriment to anybody else.
Well, im sure its being banned because rich lawmakers want their college kids protected from ODing via "chugging cans of it like its soda". I doubt its to save anyone else. FourLoko is NOT marketed to mature adults, youre loko! Country Club is a marketing scheme aimed at rich golfers, right?

Alcohol and caffeine is actually a really bad combo, which you kind of admit, and just because people drink red bull and jager and will continue to do so, doesnt mean that it should be made so convenient. Ive also heard that more people drive drunk after drinking caffeinated booze, which endangers everyone. You can put whatever you want into your body, but when it starts to affect me, its my call as much as yours. I dont want to get hit by some fuckface driver, or have to babysit comrades or friends. Are all yall second amendment wankers too?

FDA regulations don't impede on your personal freedoms.
They are enabling you to broaden your personal freedom by realizing you're better off brewing your own shit.
I'm not really threatened by the government telling me what I can and can't buy.
You're not addicted to Four Loko, you're addicted to buying Four Loko.
Word! Plus youll live long enough to be able to enjoy those freedoms, whether or not you like it right now. Theres a lot of better ways to go out that by drinking FourLoko.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Quote Originally Posted by Dameon View Post
Alcoholic drinks are intended to be consumed by adults who know how to drink a fucking beer, not morons who think it's cool to chug two or three cans in a row.

To be truthful, I'd say most dirty kids do the latter when they get the chance.
Re Bananananathrash: Yeah i love the 2nd amendment too. I dont own any guns right now but i sure as shit love the idea of anything that blows up. Anyone wanna come drink Sparks and blow shit up? What's the real problem behind drunk driving? CARS

i wholeheartedly disagree with some of the opinions here, but i am also quite glad that we dont all agree. Otherwise this forum would be fucking boring and we'd have nothing to debate. If only everyone would welcome dischord and not be like "Do you even know what corn syrup is you retard" or some other arrogant shit.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Drink your FAXE, have a couple Tims, (Triple Triple), and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Wild Ty Laserbeam

Reaction score

Loseralan

Reaction score
When the FDA first put out the warning on 4lokos they said, "Because caffeine alters the perception of alcohol intoxication, the consumption of pre-mixed products containing added caffeine and alcohol may result in higher amounts of alcohol consumed per drinking occasion, a situation that is particularly dangerous for naive drinkers." Which translates to, "Dumb little chuds can't judge their level of drunkitude.

xRastaxRuggzx

Reaction score
This may make ya sad... four loko news..

who wants to help me write some jams for sidewalk slams? Four Loko's are a touchy subject, but as for the fact that they are 12%, it works, no matter what the taste (or multicoloured poop)

Eden

Reaction score
I recently got my hands on a ton of Four Loko. (Much less recently it was banned here in Rhode Island durr) It's nasty as all hell but I can't get enough of it. Sort of like when I first tried Red Bull those many years ago. Fun at parties.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
I drink 4 Loko for spiritual reasons. This is tyranny.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads