Four Loko ! | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

Four Loko !

venusinpisces

Reaction score
this about sums it all up perfectly

Yes it does. And in case anybody took me seriously, I think there are much bigger problems in the world than 4 loko getting banned, like the never ending levels of bureaucracy that makes running a business nearly impossible for holistic health practitioners. You all will live w/o the 4 loko. I know it's hard, but you can manage. :rolleyes:

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
This may make ya sad... four loko news..

lol fourloko

it got banned because the sensationalist media made a big deal about it. people drink alcohol and caffeine together all the time. why don't they ban drinking coffee and rum in combination or sth? idiots should know their limits when they combine high-disrupting stimulants with alcohol and not think "oh im not wasted yet! i should probably drink more than i can usually handle because fourloko is ~magic~!"

but still fuck the nanny government. also legalize weed.

tl;drant: fuck stupid people, fuck the government

Nelco

Reaction score
..and we still purchase cigaretes at the store register..

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
depends on the flavor, some are pretty good, others taste like rainbow brite threw up in your mouth

thats some funny shit and oh so true

Demo

Reaction score
I drink 4loko erday brah. And im neither white-trash, or ... well yeah, I am a whore. But dont compare that shit to crystal-meth, 4loko aint got shit on my shit. And brah, nobody cares about your deep hatred for flyin'. Did homebums kill your parents or something?
the fuck. really.'brahh'.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
..... long live the 4loko thread on StP!
images

anybody tried the Colt45 rip off "Blast" ........i imagine it's the same thing

drunken marauder

Reaction score
I have tried blast ughhh.. It was horrible I just tasted like the sludge from the bottom of a batch of hooch.. Like a big mouthful of grape peels.... And does anyone remember when a sidewalk slam was 211 and the bling bling boones farm???? fuck your 12% I think boones is like 16% I dont remember my liver doesnt allow me to drink shit like that anymore... I'll stick to my water beer...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
I only use Red Balls for my sidewalk slams

Demo

Reaction score
Yeah brah. All true train-riders call their freinds brah. It's to make fun of the traditional use. You are obviously not a real brah, or else you would know. Is sort of a brotherhood thing. It's been around since 'Nam.
and it was a slam on loko...the shit always lands me in a pinch.

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
i cant even drink those things anymore! they give me heart burn for like four days after. and im geussing that if theres enough complaints about energy being in the and them being directed towards a younger group then ya their gonna do somethin abt it. but i heard they only took the energy out.

japanarchist

Reaction score
Awesome thread, my first time drinking a loko was at a party, I didn't know what the hell it was but a friend told me "Trust me you'll like it". Later that night that night I found myself waking up in the neighbor's backyard.

Weston

Reaction score
I didn't read the whole six pages but I just want to say that 4 Loco fucked up all the Alcoholic and Caffeinated beverages in Texas. Because of some underage 4 Loco drinker with no driver's license getting into a car accident all the caffeine was removed from 4 Loco, Joose, Tilt and whatever else in Texas. Now I would rather drink a Dog Bite or a 211

Wow,
Never tried 4 Loco as me drinking days are pretty much behind me now,
but twenty years ago I lived for Crazy Horse Malt Liquior and Cisco Wine :)

I used to be with a girl around that same time who judged her wine strictly by color and alcohol content.
I still have a bottle of her MD 20/20 kiwi lemon lime, which looked exactly like Prestone anti-freeze!!

Ah, The Glory Days.................................

...and speaking of Colt 45,
they used to make a POWERMASTER Colt 45 which was to die for !!

Want to say that was during the mid to late 1980's, but I could be wrong
as those years are fairly cloudy these days......

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads