Four Loko !

BelCh

Reaction score
They cant ban four loko ! can they ?

They can't Ban whiskeys and vodkas'... So some stupid college kids got alcohol poisoning ! They could have done that with whiskey !

What do you think local , state , and possibly federal governments can do to ban the Energy beer if anything !

People say Ohh stock up on your four loko's
yea that would be awsome if I won the lottery or something ! and Had like a bomb shelter food storage thing goin on but I Dont , I live two fifty too , to Two fifty most of the time ....
I've Ofton called it crack in a can , sure ... But Somehow I dont think they are gonna be smuggling four loko's in from another country ... Like coke , btw

It's just I've been hearing about this and I wondered what you thought

They make me fat, happy and Drunk ...
Isn't that the american dream LOL ...
get all drunk and Energized and hurl yourself into random SHiT !!!

I guess whiskey will always do ... But the four loko hype just gets to me ....
When I was recently hitching threw OHIO some kid working at the gas station told me about it for the first time >>>
I think I shed a tear that night before I passsed out ... I like deh four lokos ....
I like whiskey too, But I LIVE IN FUCKING AMERICA ! The land of free will , and CHOICE
I'm ranting ! None the less ! let it not Be forgotton
The Youngsters OUt there , Excperimenting With alcohol .... Let iT be known a 12 percent four is like drinking IDK I forgot , LIke 6 beers To one ~
so be the hype
I guess if nothing else it's like a public service announce ment to the kids ~!
hey this stuff is dangerious ... thats fine..
More four loko for me ~
They cant ban it though ...

Reactions: Anthorhitchhiker77

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Four Loko is absolute shit.

Absolute.
Shit.

The makers of Four Loko should be drug out and shot in the face. I drank this swill seriously only one time in my life. The feeling afterwards was like getting raped for hours on end by a can of Monster, a giant rock of meth, and sugar.

Four Loko is what ghetto trash and whores drink around here. I hate flying a sign with all of my heart - but if I needed alcohol that bad, I'd fly a sign just so I could buy something with some kind of soul to it.

My political ideologies prevent me from saying it should be banned, as I would hope that people would have the common sense not to drink it, but I won't lose sleep if it's never seen again.

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah it tastes really shitty and makes me feel way worse than any amount of liquor would. yet I still drink 'em sometimes...it's 1.99 here, what can I say?
haha has anyone heard of a thing called "stack"? it's 12 percent, barely consumable malt liquor stuff, like 1.50 or something for a tall can. uggggghhhpuke.

M

Mouse

it wont get banned. they haven't banned sparks yet and it's nearly the same thing.

I really wish ppl would wise up and NOT drink that shit tho.

I tricked my bf into drinking them. He was all excited that they costs so little I was like "SUuuure I'll buy you a few... what color? U know this stuff is the devil, riiight?" and the next day he came to me and said he shit purple and wanted to die.

mandapocalypse

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
it wont get banned. they haven't banned sparks yet and it's nearly the same thing.

They actually were going to "ban" sparks... but instead changed the formulation. That's why it's fucking AWFUL now. How to differentiate between the old formulations and new, is the old cans still have a plus sign on the top of the can. Unfortunately they are pretty much non existent anymore, which saddens me.... Sparks was my party beverage of choice for a good run there.

Anyways- Four Loko... ughhhghghh... I always find myself drinking that shit, because it's at every fucking gas station and rather inexpensive.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah...I dont think it tastes liek ass liek some people are saying, but definately not the best flavored brew.

TheNewKid

Reaction score
I drink 4loko erday brah. And im neither white-trash, or ... well yeah, I am a whore. But dont compare that shit to crystal-meth, 4loko aint got shit on my shit. And brah, nobody cares about your deep hatred for flyin'. Did homebums kill your parents or something?
Four Loko is absolute shit.

Absolute.
Shit.

The makers of Four Loko should be drug out and shot in the face. I drank this swill seriously only one time in my life. The feeling afterwards was like getting raped for hours on end by a can of Monster, a giant rock of meth, and sugar.

Four Loko is what ghetto trash and whores drink around here. I hate flying a sign with all of my heart - but if I needed alcohol that bad, I'd fly a sign just so I could buy something with some kind of soul to it.

My political ideologies prevent me from saying it should be banned, as I would hope that people would have the common sense not to drink it, but I won't lose sleep if it's never seen again.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
you guys should totally see my face right now when i realized that conner had a new name for the week. Hi conner! Love you. Still working at home-depot? :]

lmfao . ! . ! . ! . !

bryanpaul

Reaction score
loco 4 dem lokos !!!

BanMatt

Reaction score
They have been saying this shit for years dude.
I have had stack also. Didn't think I would find something worse than Earthquack.

Medusa

Reaction score
Any time I drink a shitload of straight-up Four Loko's with people, it just becomes DRAMA....
Everyone goes nuts.

I try to avoid them these days, but I'll drink them if there's a slam going around, especially if it's lemon or cran-lemon. Those are the best.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I think Four Loko's melt people's brains.

Four Loko, if SM2 brings this up and you're reading this, fuck you.

BelCh

Reaction score
I just thought we could have a nice conversation about it/
REally ,you know you drink it , and love it ..

No need to hate... call people nastly names But ya know
SOME people can drink responsibly ... (ie. Not BE a Compleat Asswhole )
Four loko has brought me wonderfull fruity malt liquer happness

I mean who the shit takes a substance they have never done before
and just way over do it to the point that they are gonna die !
An idot ..
I mean I drink the shit to the point of taking it way to far ...
but it was my choice to let it go that far ... No one shoved it down my throughT

GO AMERICA ... shove every thing else down my throught
BUT DAMMIT LET ME HAVE MY LIQUERS

bananathrash

Reaction score
I wouldnt drink the fake koolaid you get in jail, even if it had booze in it, and im sure as fuck not gonna drink any 4loko! I also would not eat 10 taco bell burritos, over 1 really good burrito, just cause they are cheap. -10 punk points!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads