Four Loko !

12xPUKEx12

Reaction score
I have tried blast ughhh.. It was horrible I just tasted like the sludge from the bottom of a batch of hooch.. Like a big mouthful of grape peels.... And does anyone remember when a sidewalk slam was 211 and the bling bling boones farm???? fuck your 12% I think boones is like 16% I dont remember my liver doesnt allow me to drink shit like that anymore... I'll stick to my water beer...
1-blast is fucking delicious 2-bling bling is a mad dog flavor not boones 3- I am an asshole
This morning a had the choice between spending my two and a half dollars on a cup of coffee or a four loko. I chose coffee based on the whole body pain from last nights lokos. I feel I have made a great step for the future of all humanity. Your welcome.

Reactions: bryanpaul

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Reactions: 12xPUKEx12

12xPUKEx12

Reaction score
102111143733.jpg
thank you native guy in marshaltown

Anthorhitchhiker77

Reaction score
They cant ban four loko ! can they ?

They can't Ban whiskeys and vodkas'... So some stupid college kids got alcohol poisoning ! They could have done that with whiskey !

What do you think local , state , and possibly federal governments can do to ban the Energy beer if anything !

People say Ohh stock up on your four loko's
yea that would be awsome if I won the lottery or something ! and Had like a bomb shelter food storage thing goin on but I Dont , I live two fifty too , to Two fifty most of the time
Lol how time flies
now a bunker full of 4 lokos I don't have to manually mix redbull into everytime that's the dream

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads