Four Loko ! | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Four Loko !

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
new york bans 4lo...in other news..prohibitionists suck cox

@ conner:
Don't be surprised if I take your foot, start chewing on it and take sizable bites of toenail while it's at my face.
That caffeinated alcohol totally gives me the munchies, man.

GOOD GOD! Four Loko will cause the zombie apocalypse!

Dameon

Reaction score

It's kind of funny. I know alcoholics that thrive on Four Loko, but apparently it kills college kids. Four Loko: Empowers the homeless; kills the rich. I like it.

This whole thing is stupid. You can just as easily kill yourself with a mixture of Mountain Dew and high-proof vodka, if you're stupid. They're going to have to ban all alcohol to stop stupid college kids from killing themselves at frat parties.

M

Monkeywrench

Oh, big surprise. In a month or two, something equally as horrible for your liver will come out--and every traveling moron will have an addiction to it within weeks. Remember pre-Loko times? Traveling kids will drink blended horse dicks if there's alcohol in it. Don't panic.

Dameon

Reaction score
This may make ya sad... four loko news..

So. Fucking. Stupid.
If you ban every product because it can be misused, then you might as well get rid of EVERYTHING because EVERYTHING can be misused. Fucking soda is unsafe if you drink too much of it too quickly, so why aren't they banning soda from the market?

I hate everybody.

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score

Hammers can be misused to kill or used to build. That's about my take on all material reality. It's we who choose how to act with what we have. It's hard living in a land controlled by rich corporations. It's good they can't break our spirit and we're still free to feel good about ourselves. So many of us forget how, though, or only do it on a superficial level.

CanoeTramp

Reaction score

Why is there 3 different thread on the four loko ban. How about using the search before starting a new thread .

M

Mouse

cry about it.

It's interesting news and each week there's been something new and even more stupid happening about it.

E

earthowl

banning four loko because its making people sick is like banning penuts becuase stupid fucks eat them even though they know they're allergic to it. if its making you sick, either stop fucking complaining, or stop drinking it. id like to continue getting drunk for 3 dollars a day.

cricketonthemove

Reaction score

Why is there 3 different thread on the four loko ban. How about using the search before starting a new thread .

That rule apparently doesn't apply if you have a green name.

But to get back on the topic at hand, how many of you are actually going to do anything about this except bitch to other people who arn't going to do anything about it?

Reaction score

stupid...i think it taste like shit but still its stupid to ban it.

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

theyl come out with something different under a different name... dont fret my little drunkards, there will be salvation in the near future for loopholes are infinite :] smile and drink a fucking beer

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

You know what? Fuck it, I'm going full fascist. Four Loko should be outright banned because people should not be getting drunk for three dollars a day.

People should be out creating or achieving things or doing something good for society.

M

Mouse

You know what? Fuck it, I'm going full fascist. Four Loko should be outright banned because people should not be getting drunk for three dollars a day.

People should be out creating or achieving things or doing something good for society.

you Do have a very valid point

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads