Vasectomies?

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
I would like to get one(I'm pretty sure) but after seeing that pic I got bad phantom pains in my balls and my stomach tightened up. I just don't think I could go through with the actual procedure.

I knew I was gonna do it forever, but I still passed-out three times thinkin' about it! (Twice before, and once after.)

But it is an absolute non-issue procedure, takes about four minutes, the doc/urologist will be real quick and simple, my guy was even all chit-chatty and before I could begin to answer his second question he was done. The "recovery' is nothing, either.

My vasectomy is like one of three decent things I've done in my life.

DO IT.

Reactions: MamaSow

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
I am more afraid of stds than babies though

Get your fuckin' priorities straight.

A few more fatal STDs running rampant might leave a bit more of wilderness intact, eh?
We didn't get to 6 billion with a serious STD problem; AIDS is all over Africa, and it doesn't seem to slow the population growth any.

What the hell are you saying, anyway - sterilization only protects you from one of your fears, so it's not good enough, you won't do it? Sure, that makes sense!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i dunno. babies are scary. think of it this way: you will probably get laid more because she will know she doesnt have to stress. or at least thats my view. ide rather have an std than a baby...but im happy i have niether.

Reactions: MamaSow

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
elvagabundo said:
I always thought Widerstand was a man...Probably from reading his stories on North Bank Fred's site.

Yes, Widerstand's a "He".
What the hell are you referring to, what makes you think otherwise?
If it's an avatar pic - it's best not to assume the person shown is the user. Confusion of identity by avatar image has been discussed before.

Lint

Reaction score
Gender aside, Wider will scoop up your change as it falls out of your pocket. Zing!

But seriously, preventing pregnancy has a host of positive outcomes. Not only are you saving the Earth, you're saving your freedom. All that bullshit about "babies are magical" neglects to bring up the real ramifications of breeding. You will be obliged to care for your new human or be labeled a douche nozzle. Do you really want to be tied down for 18 years? And you thought taking care of that dog was a pain...

Not to say folks who do reproduce are bad. Fuck, if anyone should be raising the next generation it should be free thinkers. I bet Arrow's kid turns out to be an awesome person. But maybe it isn't for you. So buck up young camper. Get that vasectomy, adopt if you really want a screaming brat, and shoot your load like a rodeo cowboy. Blank!

D

dirty_feet

Gender aside, Wider will scoop up your change as it falls out of your pocket. Zing!

But seriously, preventing pregnancy has a host of positive outcomes. Not only are you saving the Earth, you're saving your freedom. All that bullshit about "babies are magical" neglects to bring up the real ramifications of breeding. You will be obliged to care for your new human or be labeled a douche nozzle. Do you really want to be tied down for 18 years? And you thought taking care of that dog was a pain...

Not to say folks who do reproduce are bad. Fuck, if anyone should be raising the next generation it should be free thinkers. I bet Arrow's kid turns out to be an awesome person. But maybe it isn't for you. So buck up young camper. Get that vasectomy, adopt if you really want a screaming brat, and shoot your load like a rodeo cowboy. Blank!

AHHHH!H!!!!! HAAhAhaAHahAhahaAHAAAaaaaaaAA!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!! WHEW!!! Wheweww....shhewww...shooooo...ahhh..sshhhh....UGH. That was beautiful. Nice campaigning there.

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Ancient No-Surgery Method

So, I recently stumbled across this no-surgery technique for male sterilization.

It seems to work 100% at preventing pregnancy, in all known cases, but it's not a vasectomy!
(Incidentally, it even has a high success rate in preventing sex.)

It's free, simple, reversible and can be re-done at any time.
Here, I demonstrate:

sprout

Reaction score
I don't suppose any girls here have gotten the ol' tubes tied?
I have done a great deal of research on it, not as easy to get as a vasectomy.
However, if anyone happens to have information or experience with the procedure, I would appreciate the extra information.

M

Mouse

^ i still haven't fully decided that one.

I want to have kids, but I don't know if I want to make a new kid of my own. adoption seems like a great idea but I doubt they'd let a person like me have a kid. I've kinda settled on being a foster parent one day. I don't want to ruin my chances of having my own lil fucked up offspring one day, if i feel the need. but I will not decide now.

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score

RenegadeGypsy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't suppose any girls here have gotten the ol' tubes tied?
I have done a great deal of research on it, not as easy to get as a vasectomy.
However, if anyone happens to have information or experience with the procedure, I would appreciate the extra information.

yeah, i'd like to too but know nothing about it...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads