Vasectomies?

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
It's weird. I think about vasectomies and about shit my pants at the thought of someone down there with sharp objects. Yet at the same time I don't think twice about piercings.

Widerstand said:
What made you think that?
Honestly, for the first two weeks or so I was on StP, I thought you were a chick too. No real reason for it, but I did. I know better now.
haha awww too bad i changed it...damn! now it realy does look like me!
That's you? You got a twin that lives in Fresno named Noelle? This chick I know looks almost exactly the same as your avatar.

Spinelli

Reaction score
queens anns lace seeds I never heard of that, I'll peak around about that. Thanks for the replys, if it's free I'm doing it no doubt. I'm not so scared about pain it's just long term stuff that worries me, I know I don't want kids so no worries there.

Spinelli

Reaction score
Yeah I know, I had some scares wit mah lady, hell I think like the third time we had sex the condom failed, luckily there is plan B best 50 bucks I ever spent. Hence the want of a vasectomy. I supose if I suddenly stop posting you guys know the anesthesia killed me, I'm gonna look up the closest planned parent hood to me now.

Reactions: MamaSow

skunkpit

Reaction score
yeah queens anns lace is the safest..
dont have to shove a copper coil up there
its still just as effective as the rest 99.9%
its the gentlest herb
though beware research the shit outa it first they look incredibly like poison hemlock.
but i do know some people who have tried / are still using it

Spinelli

Reaction score
Looks like hemlock? Hmm thats scary, well I think I'm still gonna get the vas, I don't wan't kids and it would make sex less stressful I got an overactive mind and alot of time on my hands. Whenever my girl gets an upset stomach I freak.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I would just like to say that I once dated a guy who got this procedure done and it was VERY comforting to know i wasnt going to get prego wich in turn, made me relax and enjoy the sex more than i normally would worrying about a condom breaking or pills not working. Best outdoor sex especially when you dont have the option of a condom.

Reactions: veggieguy12

Spinelli

Reaction score
What about testosterone? Do your levels drop? Fucking with your hormones is a bad idea, I know I haven't read anything that says that but one of my friends brought it up, I don't think he knows his shit but still.

Lint

Reaction score
Got a vasectomy over 4 years ago and have had no adverse reactions. I still shoot a satisfying money shot and experience no pain. It cost me $500 but I figure with the going rate of abortions at $300 I was still saving myself money, and my partner from the trauma of an abortion.
Gentlemen, we need to take control of our sacks and stop overpopulating this planet. If you want a child, by all means adopt one that needs a loving home. There are plenty who need it. But your fucking DNA isn't really that special, so don't think your biological child will be all that awesome. Check out www.vhemt.org

bikegeek666

Reaction score
as far as queen anne's lace, it also reduces sperm count if eaten by men and has been used as a contraceptive for males for about 2000 years (i've also read 2500). the scientific data is scant (since a lot of people like that to back up traditional uses), but does indicate it decreases sperm, if not killing it all.

as far as looking like poison hemlock, it does to a certain extent. you can tell the difference, but it's so much easier once it goes to seed--and the seed is what you want. the seed looks like a little spiny football, poison hemlock is smooth. queen anne's lace (aka wild carrot, btw) also has a hairy stem. one of them has purple spots, but i can never remember which. however, wanting the seeds, which are easy to tell, i don't worry about it much.

/dorkout.

• Useful
Reactions: MamaSow

bikegeek666

Reaction score
not always reversible, i forget the odds that it will be.

it shouldn't affect your sex life, but i hear it affects your ability to do things like ride a bike for about a week, which has held me back since i live on my bike.

M

Mouse

no more spermies!

get that shit tied. it's better than the chick having to do it. or having to abort. or ending up with a kid.

whenever I'm in a group of guys drinking and get annoyed i tend to bust out the scissors and threaten "vasectomies for everyone, fuckers!!!!"

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
STOP POPING OUT BABIES!!
vasectomies are the way to go i think. i've got two friends how have had them done & they have never had a problem with gettin it up or sex drive. the doctor is going to make you wait a year or so before tho to make sure you REALLY want it done; at least that's the way it works in canada.

Reactions: veggieguy12

bikegeek666

Reaction score
dude bike for a week or kid for a lifetime ive got a group of guys going with me here soon im getting this done asap

yeah, it's just hard to figure out how to live for a week without a bike...it's all i use for transportation and i hate public transit and needing money for that (i usually hardly use money ever at all) and when i'm employed, i just do messenger work.

i just moved to the bay area, where i am looking for work, and i could take a chance on it being another week before i get work...i dunno.

skunkpit

Reaction score
though the world needs awake parents.. someone raised their kid outside for most of the time alone , best kid ever..
as we stop having babies, the giant suburbs are gonna keep pooping them out.. it wont stop..
well then i suppose there will be lots of zombie fat to render down into bio-diesel...

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
...once dated a guy who got this procedure done and it was VERY comforting to know i wasnt going to get prego wich in turn, made me relax and enjoy the sex more...

Y'see?, y'see?!? What did I tell you? From a lady herself.
The only other way you get that kind of certainty is anal (and that might sometimes sacrifice comfort). But if it worked for "Virgin" Mary!...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads