Vasectomies?

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Free beer for the vasectomized!

I will buy (or steal) a beer for any dude who gets a vasectomy, and those who've had 'em:
Widerstand, Lint, Spinelli, BikeGeek666 (go do it already), Spud.
I'll be in Portland and Seattle in December, then maybe down to the SF Bay/San Jose area.
Maybe we should have a Sterilized-Peoples' party?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0vnRmej0Q"]YouTube - The stork is the bird of war[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyexBlqFo-U"]YouTube - The Wit And Wisdom of Cancer[/ame]

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I walked out of the clinic, and into a bar. A few drinks, some vicodin, and about 1 1/2 hours after the surgery I was riding a tall bike around Oakland. Not the best idea, but didn't make things worse. I was on a bike pretty much through my whole recovery. I even got doored at one point, riding down Broadway in Oakland, wrecked up my knee pretty bad, but my sac was fine.
not always reversible, i forget the odds that it will be.

it shouldn't affect your sex life, but i hear it affects your ability to do things like ride a bike for about a week, which has held me back since i live on my bike.
reverssible odds are 75% no, but consider that if you change you mind in 5-10 years, there will be a lot of advancement in the medical field.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Free beer for the vasectomized!

I will buy (or steal) a beer for any dude who gets a vasectomy, and those who've had 'em:
Widerstand, Lint, Spinelli, BikeGeek666 (go do it already), Spud.
I'll be in Portland and Seattle in December, then maybe down to the SF Bay/San Jose area.
Maybe we should have a Sterilized-Peoples' party?
I'm totally taking you up on that-

PICT0004.jpg

Note the thumbs up, and shit eating grin.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Lame, I just checked planned parenthood where I have to go and it says vasectomies are in Ann Arbor. Fuck thats an hour drive 1 way for me.

An hour in exchange for knowing that you'll never have to worry about becoming some kids daddy. Get your ass to Ann Arbor! I always find it more than a little bizarre when people that can travel across the country can't seem to make one intercity trip or out to the burbs.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Man, I had the best birth control ever, I saw my friend who was in a decent band in san francisco, had his own place, and a good job and he knocked some girl up, and now he works grave yard shift at a gas station so he can watch the kid while mommys at work and school, he doesnt really have much of a band any longer, and he lives in her parents house with her...now that Ive found out that planned parent hood does it for free (thanks widerstand) for low income Im gonna get it over with, nothin worse than a screaming baby at two a.m.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
man, when i get to portland, im totally doing this. sign me up!

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
damn i used to think it was a good idea, but, your old man having to walk with a cane?
seriously reconsidering it, brah, plus girls get off when you pull out the coathanger a anyway

N

NickCofphee

I would like to get one(I'm pretty sure) but after seeing that pic I got bad phantom pains in my balls and my stomach tightened up. I just don't think I could go through with the actual procedure.

Uncle Stinky

Old Dog--Can't See, Can't Hear, And Right In The D
StP Supporter
Reaction score
It's not _that_ bad, I did it in '83... trust me Veg, you don't want to look at my bag...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads