Vasectomies? | Squat the Planet

Vasectomies?

Spinelli

Reaction score
I kinda researched it abit but nothing seemed really conclusive, so I ask any fellas here got one? I heard they are cheap at the clinic but nothing I read really said much about long term affects of it. It may be cool now to be blank but if in 10 years I can't get it up or something. Mostly I started considdering it when I saw how birth control affected my partner and how much condoms kinda suck I had enough scares y'know.

T

Tailz

hahaha. now thats just mean. i dont think i want scissors anywhere near my dick. that kinda scares me. but then again its a personal choice. good luck on the procedure... hope you dont have those long term pains, ouch

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah you shouldnt judge a person on their avatar. Do you think im a talking sign?

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
haha awww too bad i changed it...damn! now it realy does look like me!

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I've known two people (at least) who have had the procedure, and it was pretty much successful- no pains or side effects. You just have to be sure that you don't want children popping out of any of your partners because it's not really reversible after a year or so.

Reactions: MamaSow
T

Tailz

haha, true, altho i dont go to the dentist either. but im not runnin around fuckin everything with two legs, and i think i remember some shit from health class in elementary school haha. more babies?! hell no, i think we got enough of those runnin around heh

skunkpit

Reaction score
have ya ever gotten your partner to try queens anns lace seeds? it makes the walls of the vagina slippery so the egg cant latch on, safest herbal contraceptive, doesnt work for everyone though, research the shit outa it

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
I gotta second Widerstand, one of the best moves a fella can make. Women I interact with really think it's awesome that a dude is taking charge of the birth-control element and it sets them at ease that they're definitely NOT going to get preggers (if they trust you about the vasectomy).
It's just positive all-around.

I went to this dude in Tampa, FL - Doug Stein - and was in and out w/in 15 min. Of course there would be a super-hot secretary to check-out and pay with... (Talk about a fucking nutcracker!)
No anesthetic put into the sac by needle, it was by high-pressure spray.
A couple toots of that was like a soft finger-flick on the nutsack, and the doc/surgeon was chit-chatting the whole time so it was like nothing, keeping you at ease (or distracted).

There's no scissors, and the old days of having an ice-pak on your nuts are gone; I had only to wear a jock-strap for a couple days and not do any strenuous activity (e.g., football, ditch-digging, sex) for about 4 or 5 days.

There was no swelling or pains.
You can watch a video on his site, vasweb.com.

Guys, get it done, for fuck's sake!
Six billion "miracles" are enough!
How about we keep a little of non-human life (beyond that which civilization grows and cages)?

• Useful

skiptown

Reaction score
Chattanooga, Olympia or Oakland. Sometimes Brookly
Yes! Vasectomies are awesome! I really have appreciated dudes who have taken the initiative. I know several people who have had this procedure and all but one are very happy with the results. Unfortunately my ex got some long term post vasectomy pain (I think from a sperm granuloma?) and he had to walk with a cane for a few months and took him several years to get back to fucking normally. But I think this is by far in the minority. And remember kids: just cuz yer snipped doesn't mean you shouldn't wrap it up!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads