Type 666 if you fucking hate america | Squat the Planet

Type 666 if you fucking hate america

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
This shit is in no way entertaining or funny.
Its called an ADVERTISEMENT!!
The whole point of this is so checkers can franchise and make money, so they can make more resturants with shitty greasy food in an attempt to compete with mcdonalds and all the other fast food places in the world. when in reality, the shit is all the same processed meat dipped in grease and sugar with tons of unnecessary addatives to keep your taste buds salivating so that you want more and more until you're a fat useless fuck with no creativity. because you're too busy sitting on your ass watching a fucking cat puppet which you think is funny, but really is an advertisement and the reason you have no real skill at anything besides making pointless dollars to pay for the disgusting fast food you jam down your throat as you watch the latest talentless cokehead fuck dance around on mtv. why is everyone so retarded their attention is drawn to something so lame. OH MY GOD LOOK ITS A FUCKING CAT PUPPET! A CAT PUPPET!! FUCKING UNREAL!!

Franny

Reaction score
Is there indeed a commercial with a cat puppet? Does it meow, loudly? I keep hearing this cat voice that sounds just like my outside cat. I'll walk around trying to find it until my brother tells me snidely that it's just the TV. Is what I'm hearing this commercial maybe?

I

IBRRHOBO

what in the fuck are you talking about? your post wants to 'out' the people who hate america. ok, i'm not one but i really don't care who hates america. then you wander off on an attack against checkers. some burger joint where you live? then you say we'll all get fat and non-creative if we eat the shit---gotta stop you here. any REAL rider has lived on that shit outta the dumpsters (which would be admittedly worse than fresh) and most of us are teaching others the ropes (scary if we're fat, non-creative fuckers). and there's no explanation on the cat puppet.

take another toke and rethink the post. BTW check out what the ERDOS number means in the signature. not bad for being non-creative, 'eh?!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I can understand where he's comming from. Once and a while I get just as pissed off at society. I realy don't have a problem with fast food though. People who live off of it 3+ times day deserve their health problems for being so gluttinous. Fast food realy does help us out in the end though. Its a quick easy meal. As for commercials, all they are is brainwashing tools for the weak minded. the best you can do is to not watch T.V. if you have such a huge problem with it. It's perfectly fine to rant and complain here on STP Freepizzaforlife, but do me a favor next time and take the time to explain your views better kay? ;)

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
sorry, I was high as fuck, I smoked a good half of keef with my friend, I wanted to be funny, if you take time to sit down and read it insted of going what the fuck, mabye you'll understand it.

Franny

Reaction score
Hey Pizza.

I still don't get it, if there's something beyond the obvious rant. I mean, if there's a funny joke to this I really want to understand.

And I must agree, I hate commercials, Checker's sucks (especially since I got mugged there once), and pot is fun.

But as for America? America the country, the land that it IS, and even the people in it...I like America. U.S. Government and its capitalist marketing, not a fan.

And the cat puppet...PLEASE explain the cat puppet?

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I like sock puppets and fast food because, well its fast. I dont thrive off of it or start breaking sweats or have difficulty breathing when I dont have it, but IBRR is right when he said that those dumpsters really help us out..whe it comes to commercials and advertisement/marketing..it is ridiculous that people are able to be brainwashed by a man dressed up as a clown, or a guy in a creepy looking king mask etc...but thats the way it has been, the way it is, and the way it will always be my friend. Atleast we can do our part and steal their trash!!

Franny

Reaction score
Ok, I looked up this commercial on youtube. It does indeed contain a cat puppet ("RapCat"), and is indeed as stupid as all the other commercials I've seen. BUT THIS IS NOT THE MYSTERIOUS CAT SOUND I KEEP HEARING. I am now stuck in WTF mode because I've been hearing a cat for weeks and I'm not convinced my brother's telling the truth about it being the TV.

Rash L

Reaction score
yeah... still dont get it... I mean, I dont really get it, maybe I should get high again and then try to understand? heh heh heh..

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Maybe it's just me but I love THC induced eccentric posts.

That JFK video is pretty fucking hilarious too.

Hey IBRR I looked up that Erdos number thing and it had a list of famous people and their numbers. I didn't read enough to understand how they calculate this out or anything but it listed Ted Kacyznski as having an Erdos number of infinity!!

www.oakland.edu/enp/erdpaths

Crazyyy!

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
IBRR, for the record keef comes from marijuana (if you know anything about smoking weed, you would know this is the high potentcy bits left in the bottom of your grinder) keef is not its own drug in itself.. If I was on acid, mabye this wasent a different story.

Franny

Reaction score
macks- The lower one's Erdos number, the closer they have collaborated with Erdos (or someone who has collaborated with Erdos, or someone who has collaborated with someone who has collaborated with Erdos, and so on and so forth).

My Erdos number is also infinity. I have never collaborated in any way with Erdos to my knowledge as I have the mathematical ability of a fifth grader.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Weird, I guess I'll have to read more about it then. Sounds really complicated.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
IBRR, for the record keef comes from marijuana (if you know anything about smoking weed, you would know this is the high potentcy bits left in the bottom of your grinder) keef is not its own drug in itself.. If I was on acid, mabye this wasent a different story.

maybe i missed something? IBRR didnt say anything in his post about acid... and no, keef is not it's own drug, it's just tiny pieces of weed with more THC chrystals than normal. Weed is my job lol still no excuse realy... but yeah just saw a rant, nothing funny about it. I understood i, but i cant seem to see the comedy...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads