Type 666 if you fucking hate america | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Type 666 if you fucking hate america

genghis braun

Reaction score
2nd time ive done this....drun ken genghis braun shit...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fukin rap cat...you guys dont know nothing about no rap cat.....

I

IBRRHOBO

macks- The lower one's Erdos number, the closer they have collaborated with Erdos (or someone who has collaborated with Erdos, or someone who has collaborated with someone who has collaborated with Erdos, and so on and so forth).

My Erdos number is also infinity. I have never collaborated in any way with Erdos to my knowledge as I have the mathematical ability of a fifth grader.

I wrote a program while in the US Navy for an intelligence program which calculated certain aspects of wave displacement at sunrise/sunset. Because I collaborated w/a programmer whom was taught by (and wrote w/) another scientist whom had published w/an individual A.R. Blass (can list his name as he is a civilian) my number becomes 5. That doesn't make me a genius; simply, the number is an extrapolation of the Six Degrees of Seperation so to speak.

What are the letters on your back, BTW?

Franny

Reaction score
IBRRHOBO- They're not letters, they're snow geese. They're red because they come from blood splatter. The rest of the tattoo you can't see is a woman blowing her head off with a revolver, and the splatter becomes birds.

lobotomy3yes

Reaction score
While your post made my head spin, I cannot deny the truth. Damn you rapcat, why must you be the funniest motherfucker on the internet AND get a special Burger King jersey!

I know its not the interntetz thing to do, but rapcat does not deserve to be obscured. Type him into YouTube if you don't understand.

cailyBear

Reaction score
HAHA i didn't read all of the other posts on this thread but I personally found this kids rant hilarious and reasonable and i figure he might as well get it out somehow. Not to mention I agreed with that paragraph of fucking ramble.

666 666 666 666 666 666

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
I love how in everything I type on this site thats not related to traveling, ie this and the robo tripping threat, there are a few mother fuckers that look past what im actually trying to say, and type "yeah, re type your shit, or I dont understand it" mabye the whole idea is to get you to think about what im saying? hmmmmm, try psychoactive drugs

bote

Reaction score
no. I like you alright from what I`ve seen, but your shit is MESSY.

Look at your original post in this thread:

you didn`t link the ad you`re talking about or even name it, so in order to understand your post (which is a valid post once you know what`s going on), you have to go youtube or google some shit, and a lot of people aren`t going to bother to do that, why should they have to?

The robotrippin one, well i told you already and so did everybody else, slow down.

You made 80-some posts without anyone giving you a hard time, there`s no conspiracy. Try to see it for what it is- advice.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads