STP Gathering 2010 (LOCATION CHANGE!!!!!) | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

STP Gathering 2010 (LOCATION CHANGE!!!!!)

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

yup i will be more than happy to fulfill any duties related to keeping the camp in order...i cant wait to see yall.....ima see if i can get my ass up there a few days early....

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
STP Gathering 2010

If anyone needs a ride from Western Oregon (Salem area) and can pitch gas money I've got room for 1 in my rig. At this point it looks like at least jbx and I will be coming down for this.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
STP Gathering 2010

What's the status of the campground? Do we have the spot reserved?

BUMJUG

Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

oh.....uhh....i assumed when she was saying she was throwing $300 down that she had indended to get the spot.....i will be cool with throwing a little bit down on the spot but i cant do so untill the day of.... :/

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

are there 47 other states? i thought this sight was for hobos, and hitchhikers. some place other than west coast. ANYWHERE!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

yeah. I'm afraid I just got fired from trimming today. im actually borrowing money to pay my rent this month. so were squattin it unless i can get at least $100 in donations. we can allways pay for it the day it starts, so we're playing it as it comes i guess

nivoldoog

Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

Well I have been in Redding for almost two weeks now, working at a little Cafe in Shasta Lake. Only now getting back into redding, Cus tonight Roller Derby here in redding...

xbocax

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

So Im pretty sure me the misses and 3 friends are going and we have a vehicle buuuuut, how sure are we that we'll be ok with a non paid for spot aaaaaaand since we dont have a secured spot will it be easy enough to find the group?

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

PLEASE READ MY BEGINNING POST OF THIS THREAD. it explains where it will be. as for meeting up before that, we can do that at my apartment.

xbocax

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

alrighty what would be an appropriate time to meet at the apartment and how close is the apartment to redding?(Just trying to get an estimate because its about half a days drive >.<)

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

we can meet here around say.... 12:00 noon on the 2nd? from there we can figure out how we're getting up there.

My address(look it up on google maps):

893 Lake blvd apartment #3
Redding, CA 96003

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
It stormed and the camp spot got flooded beyond belief. I woke up, freaked out and cursed the skies, then decided to cancel. i would have just had the people who made it here(like 4 people... bah!) co`me to my place and get shitty and eat food but my land lord was on the prowl looking for any reason to evict us. yup, t'was a failure, all the way. sorry to those of you who took the time to get out here. im going to go bury my head in the sand now.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Awww, Ravie, I don't think any less for you for that, you're the type to learn from your mistakes, so the next time you plan something like this, it'll turn out better!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads