STP Gathering 2010 (LOCATION CHANGE!!!!!)

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

considering I missed the last one I'd love to hit this one, but I don't think I'll be out west that soon unfortunately.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

YAY! I'm excited to see it. I'm going to message you about something also having to do with your talent.

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

shit i want me a patch.....i will also be making "STP" crafts for trade/giveaway...i hope people bring allot of instruments as i am hoping to bring one to jam with....

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

I'll be bringing my guitar.

OH! and PLEASE, everyone, if you bring an agressive dog you must bring a rope to tie it up with. No one can afford vet bills so keep track of your dog if it has aggressive tendencies.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

i was wondering if you could also throw in another "westbound patch" for tyson if you could *begging* just saying "RIP(first line) Tyson(second line)" When I come up to see you I'll bring you a bunch of pot er something too.

nivoldoog

Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

Well Im two weeks early but im here, Lets see if I can find enough to do to keep me here...

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
STP Gathering 2010

ArrowInOre said:
I'll pass on the weedage, i quite in August, but I'll still send you another westbound for sure...If all goes well, I'll have the patches finished about 4 days beforethe gathering date (the 12th right), and the flag too...The patches are a lot of work this year, more details and more work, ugh...

the gathering starts on the 2nd, not the 12th.
hope that dose not ruin your plans =/

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

Yeah...hope that was a typo... if you cant get em done dont stress. You can allways sell em for like $3 each after the gathering if you are too busy to do them.

nivoldoog

Banned
Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

Is there anything a guy could do with two weeks of prep time to be gathering? I am gonna try to get some food together, and maybe some fire wood, get it stored in a dry place till time comes.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
STP Gathering 2010

I just keep posting to keep this in the "new posts" section.... so BOOM! NEW POST!

Mr. Expendable

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

and the verdict is..... rable rable rable.....hahaha... irvine moutains or hills or whatever is pretty chill they put on giant music festivals and shit there and they have huts store that sell everything from water to ramen to beer and theres a nice huge lake and you can rent spots out its in so call though so people would have to bus from LA... and it's bout a 20 minute drive from the city in case emergency and they have rest facilities.... youd have to have someone scope it out cuz theres hidden areas and then theres areas with other people..... idk just a thought.... but everyone seems pretty determined on norcal so...ignore this post hahaha

xbocax

Reaction score
STP Gathering 2010

I really wanna go just kinda up to the misses, if I do anyone wanna caepool and help with gas from the Socal area? PM me

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads