Adnil

Not a joke exactly, but still funny

Attachments

• pin_380906080963957961.jpg
    pin_380906080963957961.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 428

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
Imagine the shy young man’s surprise when Pope Francis sat down in the seat next to him for the flight destined for New York City. Shortly after takeoff, the pope began a crossword puzzle. “This is really swell,” thought the young man, “I’m really good at crosswords and if the pope gets stuck, perhaps he’ll ask me for assistance and I’ll get a gold pass to heaven.”

Shortly thereafter, the pope turned to the young man and said, “Excuse me son, but I suddenly seem to be blocked on this crossword puzzle. Do you happen to know a four-letter word that ends in 'unt,' u-n-t, and that refers to a woman?” Only one such word leapt to mind, a word the young man felt should not be uttered in the pope’s presence. He thought a moment, and from a bolt from the blue, turned to the pope and said, “I believe your holiness, that it is the word ‘aunt’ you seek—a-u-n-t.” And the pope said, “Of course, my son. ‘A-u-n-t.’ God bless you. I don't suppose you happen to have an eraser?”

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Why did the Chicken @Odin cross the Road?

::chicken::

Because thats what Cock-a-Oogle's Do!

Good morning everybody!

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
How do you get rid of the runs?

By getting your shit together...

• Haha
Reactions: Vulture and Odin

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
If you put four people in a room and get them drunk, they'll start an argument.
If you put four people in a room and get them stoned, they'll start a band.

Defeat of deduct went over defense before detail.

Walkingfish

Reaction score
So I was spanging outside a store the other day, there was an ATM outside with this little old lady using it. She had to been 90 years old, hunched over a cane, looking confused. I asked her if she was alright and she said, in her frail old voice, "well young man, I could use some help. I can give you a few dollars."

"Sure," I said, "What can I do for you."

"I'm confused. I don't understand these new-fangled banking machines. Can you help me check my balance?"

"Absolutely!" i said springing to my feet...

and I kicked her cane and pushed her down and said "Your balance sucks!"

• Haha
Reactions: meatcomputer

Hylyx

Reaction score
2 of my dad's favorite jokes:

A drunk was stumbling through a Louisiana graveyard. Sure enough, he loses his balance on the edge of a newly-dug and empty grave. He falls into he hole and passes out, briefly. As the night drags on, he comes to and calls for help.
"Help me, I'm cold!!!"
"Help me, I'm cold!!!"
"Help me, I'm cold!!!"
Finally another drunk hears his cries and comes near enough to see what's going on.
"Help me, I'm cold!!!", cries the man in the grave.
"Well of course you;re cold", exclaims the new arrival. "You done gone kicked all the dirt off of you!!"

An ol' country boy had for years tried to get his big city lawyer brother to come out and visit for a hunting trip. Finally, one day, his lawyer brother said he had enough free time to make it. He shows up with new camo gear, a new shotgun, new waders, etc. THe country brother shakes his head, but still feels happy to see his brother, and trade stories long into the night.
Far before dawn, they awake, get dressed, and head out into the swamp, the bumpkin's mangy hunting mutt in tow.
Barely light enough to not walk into trees, they come upon a bunch of ducks. BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!! They both take careful aim, but only one duck falls from the sky. The hunting
mutt starts after the duck, goes *triptriptriptrip* acros the water, picks up the duck, goes *triptriptriptrip* back across the swamp to here they are standing, and drops the duck at her master's feet. No one says a word, and they keep on wading.
Again, they come upon a flock of ducks sitting in the water. BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM. The dog starts off again, same thing *triptriptriptrip* across the swamp water, picks up the duck, *triptriptriptrip* back to them, and drops the duck unscathed at her master's feet.
Finally the lawyer brother speaks up: "Now I didn't say anything the first time, cuz I thought I saw a goddamn lie. But did I just watch that mangy ol mutt walk *triptriptriptrip" across the water, pick up a duck, walk *triptriptriptrip* back here, and gice the duck to you?

"Yeahhhhhh" says his brother, "it's a goddamn embarrassment. I never could teach this stupid dog how to swim."

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says, "Again? What the hell is wrong with you people?" and pours two beers.
i think that is fucking hilarious..

hopefully he takes an infinitely long time two fucking poor them..

unless they are truly thirsty, in which case he pours them beer/1 ; )

Hylyx

Reaction score
Ya hear the story about the old tramp who had enough and went to commit suicide? He went and laid across the Amtrak line, poor ol bastard starved to death.

OakTreeHopper

Reaction score
what's the first thing you do after taking a hippie chick's dress off

take off her pants

offensive inappropriate
might be racist
a plane is going down the pilot ask for volunteers to jump no one does
pilot says fine we'll do this alphabetically
i want all African Americans to raise their hands...no one does
pilot says i want all black people to raise their hands...no one does
pilot says i want all colored people to raise their hands...no one does
a little girl sitting by her mom goes mama mama why didn't we raise our hands we're all of those we're African American, black and colored????
mama looks at her daughter and says
not today honey today we're niggers and the mexicans are going first

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads