Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahBee

Reaction score
While traveling through Arizona my group lost two of our friend to the piggies in less than 6 hrs in two completely different counties. It was so much b.s. and we had to stay there so long which sucked because on top of Arizona's wonderful anti-bum laws, Yuma has its own specific ordinances to make your life hell. Lucky we had a car and found a few good spange spots so our situation wasn't completely deplorable. And we got everyone back, it just took a little time and some escaping from police custody.

l0cate

Reaction score
Website
www.Facebook.com
All of Texas except Austin - I lived there a few years ago and there is always somthing to do the only thing that sucked was all the displaced Katrina bums that never went back to NOLA

Las Vegas - I hate that town, was stuck there for about a month trying to escape.

Boise, ID - Too many rednecks and right ringers

mbgeorge

Reaction score
Hollywood, i've been there a million times and hate it everytime, tempe, az too many cops want to arrest you for nothing, anywhere in texas sucks, though i kinda liked austin good shows i guess, florida is one of my least favorite states along with oklahoma, colorado, too many shitty yuppie towns like 10 miles apart, good luck if you hitchhike!, michigan and virginia... i did the shitty city tour for about three years so the list goes on and on

MoKarnagexvx

Reaction score
Website
www.anarchymo.wordpress.com
ooh lordy ooh lordy petersburgh, VA. that place was fucking weird. crazy homebums and got stuck on a ramp for the sunday church crowd to pass on by.

Yea I had no luck hitching out of Petersburg one time, and luckily there was an empty coal train headed my way. It was fucking January and cold as shit, and it was a hard time climbin out of empty coal with frozen legs.

Petersburg is a weird fuckin place, my only experiences have to do with how much drugs there are there....lots of coke/crack/etc heads. Enough to ruin your day at least. I dated a coke head from there for about 2 weeks when I was younger and dumber. bad scene

CanoeTramp

Reaction score
Exurbia/Suburbia-Illinois, Wisconsin. Let the carpet bombing commence.

Alaska

Reaction score
"spokane washinton, eugene oregon, olympia washington, and seattle washington"

Pfft, ya suck cassy.

Edgewood, Maryland - Texas Chainsaw Massacre much? And some of the worst evangelists I've ever met.

Reactions: atlastalias

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Salt Lake Shitty....
At all costs I will forever avoid that place.
*shudders*
i don't see how more people aren't talking about slc,and the stormin mormins. worst town ever. all of n.j. mobile, those are places to be hated.

JohnFNB

Reaction score
winston-salem ....we actually got harrassed for smoking in public by the police and if it wasnt the cops it was just the people in general..real shady town...tried to get out before nightfall but had no luck ..was afraid to sleep

xbocax

Reaction score
Why does everyone hate cali/socal so much haha?
I seem to find it bearable
I'd like to know out of curiosity and to maybe give me more motivation to get me the fuuuuck out haha
oh yeah
in terms of cali
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
Orange County
you cant go to a decent show without the nazi football jocks showin up
and alot are literally nazis
at a punk show!

wartomods

Reaction score
There's a place I'd like to go somewhere out west, it's not specific and the pictures show it best. I know there's trees I know there's sand and I know there's grass, I know it's somewhere in the past.

Reactions: WizardBlown

Staralar

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Missouri. The whole damn state. I got stuck there for a damn month. Granted; most of it was me slacking, but hey... nothing positive can come from that state... aside from October Fest in Jeff. City & that old traveler couple that took me, Jersey & NatRat in. Cheers to you cats & that ride to Columbia! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads