Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

distro

Reaction score
Des Moines, Iowa. met this red head pot head mother fucking jesus wanna be profit and he took my girlfriend and road dog and myself to this national park in the middle of the night with a 12 pack and left. i swear every mosquito in Iowa was there that night. it was like outta the show i shouldn't have survived or something. fucking ridiculous. Kansas...just nothing. fuck the wizard of Oz.

Mayor Cantrell

Reaction score
Usually the East Coast, South, or Midwest
Des Moines sucks. I can't STAND Council Bluffs, Iowa, either.

North Platte is fucking dead. It looks like you could film a post-apocalyptic zombie film out there.

Chicago, and the surrounding area in Indiana, especially is a miserable place. It's nothing but cold winters and even colder people.

Utica, New York, and most of that state is fucking horrid.

Baton Rouge can suck herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: atlastalias
Reaction score
Amen.
ArrowInOre said:
THE GREATER LA AREA, Seattle, and probably FLORIDA the fiorst and last are far too hot and the mid one just sucks in general to me....Lovely city, Seattle, would not want to EVER live there again. Oh and Missoula, Montana...'nuff said there...lol
I'm from Florida. Just moved to New York. Never going back, and that's a fact.

Reaction score

North Platte is fucking dead. It looks like you could film a post-apocalyptic zombie film out there.

Chicago, and the surrounding area in Indiana, especially is a miserable place. It's nothing but cold winters and even colder people.

Aside from Chicago, I have to inquire how you ended up in any of these places to begin with, at least for any extended period of time.

catsweat

Reaction score

Utica, New York, and most of that state is fucking horrid.

Baton Rouge can suck herpes.

Most of the midwest sucks alot. Utica sucks alot too, and most of ny sucks for that matter but i love it anyways the cities suck but the landscape is amazing.

Karalaine

Reaction score
bridgeport, connecticut. i passed out in a park and the cops woke me up with an invigorating tazing, and ambulance ride my first night there.

las vegas

richmond, VA.....most ppl say they have a good time there but my expiriences have been shitty.

and last but not least NOLA! i cant be around that much booze and keep my sanity; i walked around the 9th ward trying to buy a gun because my DT hallucinations made me live through a zombie apocolypse. i bought a 4 loco because logically if i was going to be eaten i at least wanted a buzz. by the time the loko was gone so were the living dead.

vandalette

Reaction score
Don't forget about alabama babe, Could mobil have anymore homebums?! It was some shitty heat, can't really complain about all the cash that was getting thrown down to us tho. I think the entire time with the ginger coffee drinking pot head was terriable! Threw Il, Ia, Ne, Co. He ruined those states for me. Cept for colorado, that place is beautiful.

Amish

Reaction score
the entire state of Oklahoma just spent 2 and a half weeks stuck in sapulpa, hot and humid as hell, no rides and a bunch of douches

pip

Reaction score
Utah. impossible to hitch through, no kickdowns, and the cops beat the fuck out of one of my friends and made him walk onto the highway out of town without food. FUCK UTAH TOUR 2010

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
New Brunswick, MD
Seriously. Pulled into the yard around 11am, Got pulled off around 2pm. Cops where dicks, told us we couldn't go into the town or even tell us which way town was. Tried walking a tow path that led to a public camp ground. Cops pulled up and told us we couldn't go there. Tried to go the highway, cops told us we couldn't hitch hike. We asked the cops, "WTF are we supposed to do then?" They replied "Walk to Baltimore cross country, just don't let us catch you on our roads. And tell your friends, your kind aint welcome here."

So who's up for a mass gathering of shwilly kids in New Brunswick?

Reactions: wildboy860

andwhoareyou

Reaction score
Victoria, BC - yeah, the weather is nice, it hardly ever snows in the winter, but people in general have a dislike of street - folks, and the city has just passed a "Good Neighbors" By-law, which makes it illegal to sleep/camp/eat in about a two or three block area downtown. FYI, this area is also where *most* of the resources are.
Dislike Vancouver for a similar reason - its kind of overrated, and there's a lot of strung out people.

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
starting to REALLY fucking hate the tenderloin in sf, but its also a favorite place. if you've spent alot of time on hyde, 6th street, or turk / leavenworth im sure you get what im talking about... the mission sucks now too, and i dont fuck with the haight... sf in general is getting pretty lame.
jacksonville, florida. baldwin. no reason to even stop at the beer store.
Arkansas does kinda suck, i'm in fayetteville right now. i'm sure it's neat if you know locals or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads