Ocala, FL 2011 Regional Rainbow Gathering | Squat the Planet

Ocala, FL 2011 Regional Rainbow Gathering

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Who all from here plans on going to the ocala rainbow gathering this winter? I know I plan on being there and a good handful of other kids on here do as well. I also know seed camp is around early to mid December and the event goes till sometime in Jan. if anyone has anymore info feel free to share.
:cool:

FLoP

Reaction score
i was 90 miles away last year and didnt. kick myself for it. i cant make nila for halloween either. so id like to get there this year for the gathering. we are farming at the moment and might be able to bring "fresh" produce. who knows though. id like to get there.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah man.... make sure to bring your "produce" the family needs to feed they're heads!

downhome kid stoney

Reaction score
i'am always in ocala, and the offical ocala gathering does not start onto early mid febuary, it used to always start on v day, but last year it started a few days earlyer, and there will be should be kids there as early as thanksgivng

Mid

Reaction score
I might be going to the Ocala, but I will be going to Acola.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for road dog to go to Ocala. I'd be leaving from the New England area and am looking to leave soon and take my time getting there. Any takers?

FLoP

Reaction score
the earliest that i (we, me and the girl if we are still together) would be able to leave is around new years. we are in TN at the moment and headed back to CT for xmas. we would leave then from there. id be down if youre still around then.

Trim

Reaction score
Anyone wanna put together a dog kitchen this year at Ocala? Sort of a nic at nite for dog food, lost and found for dogs, doggy calm,whatever we can get together. A coffee spot for humans as well

Reactions: deanmoriarty

Mid

Reaction score
Anyone wanna put together a dog kitchen this year at Ocala? Sort of a nic at nite for dog food, lost and found for dogs, doggy calm,whatever we can get together. A coffee spot for humans as well

I'm with you on that one. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads