Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
pabstkickball.jpg

found it!

M

Monkeywrench

I've found myself a ride allll the way from VA to NOLA on Jan 8th. So, I should be there pretty damn early. If anyone else is there early, lives there, passing thru, etc, hit me up! I'd love to know some good dumpsters, church feedings, FNB?, possible camps? Lemme know!

PM me for info/number.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
No it's every day except tuesday, and they serve only dinner...I dive on bourbon and decatur for lunch, dont eat breakfast.

wartomods

Reaction score
Mardi Gras, yeah the new orleans equivalent of caranaval, i love carnaval, pagan deboucherie, etc etc, quite big in some european countries, a shame i will be around london at mardi gras/carnaval/carnival time, by what i know in uk, people dont give a shit about it.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
M

Monkeywrench

I will be arriving early as balls to NOLA either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Holler at me. PM me for a number. See you in the big easy, kiddos.

PS: Apparently dirty kids outside of StP have gotten word of our shindig, and are saying things like "BIG ASS DIRTY KID MEETUP IN FEB" on YouTube and the likes. Have I created a monster? Possibly.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Fuckin WRENCH...! You've created a fuckin monster!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
FUCK YEAH!! Im comin without gear if I dont have any by then!! just got my alice pack taday though gotta put a few patches on it and get a liner though

M

Monkeywrench

Alright kiddos, I'm in nola and it is fucking COLD. Dress warm. Apparantly, lots of folks know about our gathering. Haha. Damn lurkers. Hit me up, I am bored to tears.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Fuck... I was hoping / thinkin it was gonna be warm too!

Peregrin

Reaction score
I won't be making it... North Carolina gave me two years of probation for a first time offense regarding an open container. driving on the beach after hours, and driving on a revoked. I have been homebummin' it in Virginia Beach.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads