Mini StP Gathering: Mardi Gras?

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
word! ok so thats that, we'll a meet up at aunt tikis in the quarter at 8 pm on February 8th. we'll wait till about 9 or so and head on down to St. Roch, if your under age and know where your going you can just meet the crew their. if you don't know nola then just get to tiki's and your stp brethren will assist you in the boozin your way around nola

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
anyone headed from down from the east coast that wouldn't mind me joining up with them?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
okay, im really not sure why heaven's fall is so intent on tiki's...

1. they card
2. you can't hang out there without buying a drink

if we have to meet in the quarter, let's meet on the riverfront at the steps at 3pm. that'll make sure everyone has time to hang out before we all mob down to kickball a 6pm.

also, who moved this thread to ride board and meet up??? i thought i moved it to events... moved again!

M

Monkeywrench

@Bikesntapes I will definitely hit you up when I get to NOLA.
@sara You bet your ass I will blow up your phone!
@MattPist The steps sound like a better idea for the younger folks, Matt. Good call.

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
okay, im really not sure why heaven's fall is so intent on tiki's

well cause folks wanted to meet up and I figured it was somewhere easy to find and the drinks are pretty cheap, and if your in the quarter and ask just about anyone where it is. also I was just trying to get something cemented in so its not just a lot of how about here how about there.
I agreed with your st. roch idea but again the quarter is easer to find by the folks that don't know nola.
as for having to buy a drink well duh I don't go into bars not to drink

ether way the water front stairs are fine with me and they are also located on the same street. as for the kickball game are you going to be there Mr. Piss to lead your flock or will you be at work?

logan714

Rev Quay Lude The Church of the SubGenius http:
StP Supporter
Reaction score
will
some one get me a Bacchus red doubloon please?​
I'll pay for a heavy

thanks
l

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Fuckin shit..hopefully I can get more gear by then. fell asleep in the middle of nowhere pretty much for 15mins at the most train horn woke me up and my gear is no where to be found...fuckin hobo damn oogles. gonna do some landscaping for my neighbor..oh well it was about time for new shit anyhow.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads