Mini StP Gathering: Mardi Gras?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Well there's about 6-7 of us next to the steps and it's a bit windy so you'll probably find us behind the flower box next to it or we might just head down to the end of the boardwalk where everyone usually hangs out

M

Monkeywrench

UUGH, I wish I could've been there guys. But the Saints destroyed the Colts AND my liver. I spent 22 hours of the 8th sleeping, taking Advil and throwing up. I hope everything turned out great and you all had a blast. If anybody is still in town and wants to kick it, hit me up.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, no one really showed up at all. except the 6-7 people i had with me. kinda disappointing, but we still had fun.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest we reschudele the meetup for next monday same time / same place

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I've been here for a while finally. I think more peeps are coming just later, we're never on time...it wouldn't be punk if we came on time.

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
nola was one of my last stops at halloween. it got tore up pretty good.watch out for gaurdian angles. 100 kids spanging on decatore is old yet maybe next year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads