Mini StP Gathering: Mardi Gras?

M

Monkeywrench

It seems like a good number (at least 11ish?) of us are heading to NOLA for Mardi Gras. Nothing is really organized at this point--other than lots of talk in the chat along the lines of "I'm going, you going?" "Find me!". Which is great, but maybe we could all meet someplace and kick it?

I'm not familiar with NOLA at all what-so-ever, so maybe some suggestions/advice?
Just add whatever, really.

I'll be getting there early Jan. But more will be trickling in as it gets closer to Mardi Gras.
Also, find me in the city and win a .40! :chug:

smellyskelly

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
if i end up there before ocala or leave ocala early im on the fucking hunt like DOG the bounty hunter for your ass even though ill see you in like a week and a half from now in philly

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. You already owe me one to! So I, also, feel the need for one of these...mwahaha!!!!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
when is this? I may be down

M

Monkeywrench

We're all thinkin Mardi Gras, so maybe shortly before? I've never been to Mardi Gras--but I can imagine the French Quarter is gonna be MAD PACKED for that week. So maybe we wanna do this a day or so before?

Also, for the youngin's--I doubt very much we'd get beer and just sit in there. :cheers:

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Ha ha booze and titties in the french quarter!! lol I'm stil l go nna be there for mardi gras, but Im down ta hang before as well. Ill proably leave on the 17th or 18th out west

sprout

Reaction score
I really would like to be there for this. However, I don't think I will be able to. Unless I can find a ride there and back. Or by some work of divine intervention, make it there, party, and be back to LA in under a week.

Which never happens when booze is involved.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads