Finding girls on the road (A silly but relevant thread!) | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Finding girls on the road (A silly but relevant thread!)

snacktime

Reaction score
Two thumbs up for being a creepstar. Rule #1 for getting girls- not asking about it on a forum.

And if you're strictly seeking to "get your dick wet," there are areas of craigslist that cater to such impulses.

Reactions: acrow

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
". They can see no reason not to steal, lie, destroy things, and generally act like a jackass. There were people who did this sort of thing back in the day, too, but back then they were outcasts from the jungle, "streamliners", and nobody would have anything to do with them. Today, young people seem to ADMIRE people who behave like this. In 1970, anybody who disrespected the jungle got a beat-down. It should still be that way" -Kabar

In the 1970's there wasn't all this press and pictures. to be invisible was what it was about. Respect and never listen or be seen by the pigs. sleep with your eyes open, period. Dawgrunner

Reactions: kneedleknees

Skitty

Reaction score
wow let me tell you that after posting this you just ruined your chances of hooking up with any girl who travels and reads this by 100% really you sound like Mike, "the situation" off of The Jersy Shore (yes i watch jersy shore) you are tryen way too hard man

meat headed cockiness = your cock not getten any

Yes there are females travelers, lots of them, many of whom are babes, haven't you noticed any pictures on here? Honestly guys with your kind of mind set make me so much more thankful that I have the boyfriend that I do. I can't tell you how many times i've overheard squater guys talk about how wonderful it is to have a girlfriend because you get pussy whenever you want. Yes i'll agree sex is great, sex while traveling is pretty fucking fantastic because waiting for trains in some bushes can get extremely boring, but there is so much more to a relationship than just sex. If you base your relationship off solely sex it won't last, and you're probably not mature enough for a relationship anyways, they take commitment and work, generally the more you put into them the more you get out.

1544c

Reaction score
meat headed cockiness = your cock not getten any

i disagree. if you think you're the coolest shit in the world, odds are you can convince someone stupider that you are the coolest shit. girls like men with confidence, even if it is unfounded.

Reactions: kidbob and Psi em

Alaska

Reaction score
Rofl @ this entire thread.

All I know is; relationships on the road are excruciatingly hard. And a lot of the time, the jealousy is founded. Traveling kids are sluts.

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
Girls don't travel. You will have to fuck on only one side of the fence.....
Your choice: Pitching or Catching.

Alaska

Reaction score
Aye, no girls on the internet, and no girls on the rails.

Shit, what do you girls do for fun these days? Volleyball and making me sandwiches? shyeeet.

FigTree

Reaction score
i've never understood the sex obsession. i hugely prefer watching the sky and thinking to myself, sex tends to bore me pretty quick.

Reactions: BobbinGoblin

louie

Reaction score
So I'm young and single with 10x the sexdrive of a normal human being (I fuck on either side of the fence, depends on what day you catch me). I'm just kinda wondering, is there a solid lot of girls out there who would be chill with dating or hooking up with a traveler? I've been operating out of a base camp in my home state for now, ski instructing and now farmworking a solid base of "land cash", my low-ball fallback fund. Because of this, I haven't had much chance to try my game out on the road, I've just been with local girls.
I only ask because a great deal of the girls I know wouldn't look twice at a hobo. I mean, I look more like a cowboy than a hobo, but still, it's something for concern. As I move from taking short "jaunt trips" across state and into national/international travel, I want to be damn sure I can get laid where ever I'm at.
Are there actual female travelers out there? Not to get all idealist/romantic on ya, but my dream is to find some wild road woman. (Sex on a train sounds impossibly great)

I wasn't concerned until I read Tom Kromer's "Waiting for Nothing", he paints such a lonely picture of the life of the peripatetic.
i just went out on the road a month ago and alredy ive ment an awesome hippy chick. if u wanna get laid while traveling your best bet is fucking townies at gatherings finding yourself a traveling girl or taking frequent showers. i personally suggest one of the first 2 options.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads