Advice for Showering & Staying Clean | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Advice for Showering & Staying Clean

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
Even if you can't get to a shower regularly, KEEP YER CROTCH CLEAN! Go into a bathroom, lather up a paper towel, and scrub and rise that shit. Crotch rot is nasty, uncomfortable, and easily preventable. Plus, afterwards, you feel like a million bucks. Same goes for your feet.

I think it's sort of funny that this is a semi-heated topic.

Anyway, I am in full support of bird-baths!!! (like described above)

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

flashinglights

Reaction score
Heard a tip from a hitchhiker this year: leave gallon jugs of water in the sun for your shower. Hot water! This probably does work best outside of the winter.

Reactions: Psi em

TBone

Reaction score
I love a beer in the shower it makes it even more enjoyable. I like to crank up some tunes, have a beer and enjoy the shower. I don't always do it but it's ok to splurge sometimes.

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
i like to drink beer in the shower.....
nothing beats a nice hot shower and a nice cold beer.......

Drinking a six-pack in the shower is the greatest feeling any man, womyn, or child can experience. Bathing aside, just bring 6 beers in the shower, chug-a-lug, and step out.

It'll feel better than soap.
[don't mind ol' Dirty Rig. he's drunk already]

flashinglights

Reaction score
Me and my ex used to smoke pot in the shower with the bathroom fan on in her parent's house. I think they knew anyway.

Reactions: Phoenix

smellsea

Reaction score
stop eating mcdonalds 3 times a day and maybe you won't smell so bad. showering is done when needed, no more, no less... you know unless you don't have access to it. why waste water by showering every day?

TBone

Reaction score
Who said anything about showering everyday? I've not had one in a few but I'm not smelling like a bag full of assholes and sauerkraut. When the funk arises take care of it when you can. Human smell is one thing but if you smell like you've shit your pants that's fucking gross. If you eat hot dogs, smoke a cig while downing a six pack after a blunt while tripping on shrooms in the shower even better.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
dude i'm staying at my moms for a little right now 100% full shower access and i still only shower once or twice a week lol but yes, smoking bud in the bath is genuinely the shit. now beer and bud is even better, then a cigarette after.

sprout

Reaction score
I just saw an old friend of mine, he is this crazy chemist type. He bought me this stuff... essentially Chlorophyll in a bottle. The benefits are merely that it is a deodorizer that you ingest. He said he experimented with it not too long ago, just to see whether or not it worked and went five weeks without showering or wearing deodorant and no one around him noticed any sort of body odor from him. I suppose I will try it, for the hell of it (but I will still take regular showers).

Reactions: Phoenix and Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads