at least i think not for doing it....
for having it on your person,
like if you buy it or something,
they'll fuck you over big time!

i guess i figures out this tread...:confused:

Bingo, advance to the head of the class young lady!:applaud:

I

IBRRHOBO

Acid is a real trip in the states. If you've done more than 10 hits in a lifetime the state of CA says you are, by definition, legally insane. The federal gov't still has a law on the books relating distribution of acid to an attempt to overthrow the gov't. Depending on the microgram levels (say over 150 per hit) you'll add a new charge. Yeah, by and large, drugs as a whole are taboo in the states (barring a few states and perhaps 420 cards for reefer).

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
Acid is a real trip in the states. If you've done more than 10 hits in a lifetime the state of CA says you are, by definition, legally insane. The federal gov't still has a law on the books relating distribution of acid to an attempt to overthrow the gov't. Depending on the microgram levels (say over 150 per hit) you'll add a new charge. Yeah, by and large, drugs as a whole are taboo in the states (barring a few states and perhaps 420 cards for reefer).

i guess i'm one hit away from insanity! as if a bunch of fucked up hippies higher than a kite where really a treat to the government? silly silly politicians....:club:

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
wow. i know alot of legally insane....as a matter o' fact 98% of the people i know are legally insane....huh. i should tell em they're nuts.

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
10-life for ACID????? you have got to be fucking joking.
why dont they concentrate on finding rapists and murderers instead of locking up someone on the state's dime for life for having fucking acid????
*shakes head in disbelief*

Nym

Reaction score
Acid can do some real damage if used wrongly..
like dusting people and shit.
cops dont care.
just you even attempting to buy it can fuck you for life.
ive delt with acid deals for a while now and some really fucked up close calls.
i dont fuck with that shit anymore i only eat it
and only if it comes from someone i really trust
even then im paranoid

N

NickCofphee

That's a prison sentence here in the states ... 10yrs to Life.

Varies state to state. Unless you're being convicted federally, and you are being made an example of. Or if you're in a very strict state and you have priors, I cannot see getting 10 years to life. USUALLY. But I can see it happening. LSD is no different than getting busted with any other Class A Felony Substance. Like heroin or coke, mushrooms. In California for your first time, you'd probably get Prop 36, mandatory rehab. 2nd offense two years in prison, out on parole in 9 months. My friend just got caught with TWO POUNDS of mushrooms with a prior strike and he's looking at two years. So I don't see LSD being any different.

N

NickCofphee

Has anyone tried dramamine
Yes and it sucks and your an idiot if you do this just because you can't find better drugs. And yes, I'm an idiot for trying it for fun.

You see shadow people, you hear voices, you feel like you have bugs crawling on you and you feel really strung out. The next day you feel drained. What's the point?

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
has anyone heard of/tried robaxin? i took a few about a week ago and felt great. tried the same dosage again the other day and got fuck all from it... the same thing happened with me and vicodin. the first time i took it i felt great and now i cant make it give me anything. weak

I

IBRRHOBO

Yeah, and some friendly advice: most of the kids think playing w/the pills are cool and since they're prescription it's not as bad. Fuck w/'em too long and you'll advance to oxy's and folks will be either paying your bill in the joint or you'll be wearing a miniskirt by the Arch. Hard answers to reality questions!

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, and some friendly advice: most of the kids think playing w/the pills are cool and since they're prescription it's not as bad. Fuck w/'em too long and you'll advance to oxy's and folks will be either paying your bill in the joint or you'll be wearing a miniskirt by the Arch. Hard answers to reality questions!

whoa whoa whoa, fucking around with some pills every once in a while doesnt mean youre gonna be addicted. not everybody gets hooked just cause they try something once or twice

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
If the mention of "lot" refers to a drug, what is the drug?
It's not really labeled "lot", that's gotta be just a slang. So any ideas what the proper name is, so I/we can get some information online about it?
Thanks.

stove

Reaction score
Nic: So, I could trip on Dramamine...Or just get drunk, stoned, and have a few friends fuck with my head? I'll stick to my friends.

Of course, sometimes the bugs are real. Bastards....

Nym

Reaction score
When im on lot (for tours) drugs go by whatever there names are or candies
"got any candies" or "got acid" etc, etc

wartomods

Reaction score
Dramamine? As in...for motion sickness? Are you serious? You want to use Dramamine...Recreationally?

To each their own, I'll go roll another.

i used it, and it is fucking intense and stupid, a bad trip in it is way worse than with acid, and well dramamine cool trips are hard to come by

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads