about to be on lot

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
probably would give some advice if u'd explain a bit more.

yeah. i looked at this and said: lot like a movie lot? or youre going to be on Lot like its a drug. whats lot?

shua

Reaction score
im glad im not the only one who didnt get it haha

Nym

Reaction score
do you mean lot as in dead tour lot....if thats what you mean then my only advice is be careful who you get acid from. theres a name droper in the G.d.Family and a lot of kids are getting popped and doing life. so if thats what you meant then theres some advice!:)

I

IBRRHOBO

Wow! Must be one hellofa show! I was @ the memorial for Jerry Garcia in Golden Gate Park when he died. Hopping a train thru Tulsa when Phil died! Must be the fucking reserection! Man, I gotta catch this show if it is the Dead. Hmnn, I guess I should say 'no pun intended' as they really ARE dead!:hysterical:

Acid? Yeah, now there's some old time shit. 'Recon what ya'll r getting these dayz is really strychnine. LSD-25 causes absolutely NO visuals! Ah, but in my old age a glass of wine, a wee bit of reefer, watchin' the sun set over the trax, no that's a good time!

My old rule of thumb used to be check the shoes and nails. No dirt, it's probably someone who'll offer u 10-Life.

atherington

Reaction score
I just read this and I'm a little confused. 10 - life for buying acid!?

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
That's a prison sentence here in the states ... 10yrs to Life.

I think he knew what it was, I just don't think he knew how fucked up the justice system in the United States is, it doesn't seem like a crime that anyone should get 10-life for.

I

IBRRHOBO

I think he knew what it was, I just don't think he knew how fucked up the justice system in the United States is, it doesn't seem like a crime that anyone should get 10-life for.

Yeah, here we kinda see eye-to-eye. Drug crimes, to me and unless we're dealing w/pushing the shit on kids, are kinda a social issue. But, if u think that's harsh, check out NV's policy on a seed of pot or a rolling paper w/o tobacco! Felony!

Alas, and as I am older, I believe it will be your generation that will change the laws. I am what is known as Generation X. We kinda made antipathy en vouge and dropped out. Your generation, if organized in a productive manner, will probably make headway.
:crew:

Nym

Reaction score
Wow! Must be one hellofa show! I was @ the memorial for Jerry Garcia in Golden Gate Park when he died. Hopping a train thru Tulsa when Phil died! Must be the fucking reserection! Man, I gotta catch this show if it is the Dead. Hmnn, I guess I should say 'no pun intended' as they really ARE dead!:hysterical:

Acid? Yeah, now there's some old time shit. 'Recon what ya'll r getting these dayz is really strychnine. LSD-25 causes absolutely NO visuals! Ah, but in my old age a glass of wine, a wee bit of reefer, watchin' the sun set over the trax, no that's a good time!

My old rule of thumb used to be check the shoes and nails. No dirt, it's probably someone who'll offer u 10-Life.

They'll fuck over anyone who has anything to do with acid.
and the tour isn't actual grateful dead, as IBRRHOBO pointed out.
its just J.G..Band and a few other tribute ones.
its still a really neat show.
im hitting up dead tour this year hopefuly
but not till the end because N.y. is freaking cold!

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Wait, I don't get it, did someone figure out what this thread is supposed to be about? Um, my advice is to stay hydrated?

Nym

Reaction score
I know it is a prison sentence term but for doing acid?! For real?

haha..not for doing it
at least i think not for doing it....
for having it on your person,
like if you buy it or something,
they'll fuck you over big time!

i guess i figures out this tread...:confused:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads