about to be on lot

wartomods

Reaction score
Yes and it sucks and your an idiot if you do this just because you can't find better drugs. And yes, I'm an idiot for trying it for fun.

You see shadow people, you hear voices, you feel like you have bugs crawling on you and you feel really strung out. The next day you feel drained. What's the point?

well whats the point of drugs, i fear most the drugs that make me feel always good.

kai

Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa, fucking around with some pills every once in a while doesnt mean youre gonna be addicted. not everybody gets hooked just cause they try something once or twice

yeah...how many times have I heard this? I don't think I know a junkie,crackhead, methhead or alcoholic or even cigarette smoker who thought they'd get wired. Not to say it's in ya but the reality is addiction definately starts with a state of denial.

and the term lot refers to the mass hang out areas around parking lots at giant touring shows and festivals...like dead lots, or Phish lots or String Cheese lots etc... it's got nothing to do with any drug in particular but they are definately available on the "lot"

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah...how many times have I heard this? I don't think I know a junkie,crackhead, methhead or alcoholic or even cigarette smoker who thought they'd get wired. Not to say it's in ya but the reality is addiction definately starts with a state of denial.

yeah yeah that's true. but just because somebody smokes a cigarette or pops some pills, doesn't mean they'll be addicted. everyone who gets addicted probably started off saying they wouldn't be, but not everyone who says they won't be, becomes addicted (if that makes sense). i'm not an alcoholic, i'm not addicted to cigarettes, i'm not addicted to anything else and i've tried them all before. it's not like im thinking about shooting heroin for fun on a saturday night.

Nym

Reaction score
I used to be a pill popper.....
people who get addicted to that are kinda lame.
after a while they stop working
so you gotta eat more
then you gotta spend more to eat more
so its all wack.:poop:

wartomods

Reaction score
i am probably addicted to drugs in general, cause i cant say i dont go back to some mind altering substances every time i want go out, but it isnt something thats has had a significant effect on my life.
I am defieneetly psicologicaly addicted to drugs and that doesnt mean i am always high, cause it is far from truth, max 4 times month i do something special, and i cant deny it i have the urge to do it

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I used to be a pill popper.....
people who get addicted to that are kinda lame.
after a while they stop working
so you gotta eat more
then you gotta spend more to eat more
so its all wack.:poop:

yeah i think thats how it works with most things.... pretty lame.

wartomods

Reaction score
not all drug's tolerance builds up, people think so because they always expect: greater the doser greater the fun, so what you build is psychological tolerance, the novelty factor wears off, and even if it ddoes the exact same thing with the exact same dosages as before, you are propeled to do it at greater doses...Of course most of drugs build up tolerance, but few of them are fast enough to take away the effects, and if they take, it means you are taking it too many times ...btw tolerance isnt permanent, calm down until tolerance comes down too.
If you are doing it at greater doses and wont control how many times you do it, it will take you on a spyral circle, and shit is about to happen

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, and some friendly advice: most of the kids think playing w/the pills are cool and since they're prescription it's not as bad. Fuck w/'em too long and you'll advance to oxy's and folks will be either paying your bill in the joint or you'll be wearing a miniskirt by the Arch. Hard answers to reality questions!

i was hooked on pills for about a year. thats no fucking joke. it allways starts as recreational. it was almost a waste when i used to do em though. skateboard lines of methadone, vicodin, whatever, and i wouldnt feel a thing. try snorting 800 mg of norco and being sober haha way too much of an immunity back then. dangerous.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Ya know, spud never really told us what he meant by what he said, and this thread really got turned around..oh well!lol

eatmonksus

Reaction score
i used to be addicted to shards and rocks. i don't regret it though. i know how tweakers think, so i can 9/10 predict what they'll do or how they'll respond to something.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads