2011 National Rainbow Gathering - Washington!

SmilinSteph

Reaction score
Can't wait to see all of you beautiful people there!

S

Summer Fields

Hello! I would love to meet up with someone in the SW Washington/Portland area if you're passing through! I'm in high school though I can assure you I am determined, reliable, self-suffecient, and more than willing to pull my weight in whatever need be done. Email me if you'd like, I'll try to check back often. psychedelic.schizo@live.com
--Summer Fields

Thank you!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
leavin new england area early june hitchin and or hoppin. or anyone with a vehicle leavin from the north east, hit me uip via PM. me and my girl are lookin for a sweet ride!!! :D

SkyeDawg

Reaction score
If you're going from SFO area, any chance I can join your caravan as you come thru Oregon? We are leaving around the start of June (my girl and I) from the Coast. We have a camper van and all our own gas money. Safer to ride in caravan, though. Easier to find the place...

feel free to email me enterthedragonlord@ymail.com

We would consider riders but no bugs no drugs plz.

stove

Reaction score
Ah fuck it I'll be driving my van up to Rainbow. Still probably leaving it in Bozeman, so I hope to catch up with you Dawgrunner. I love the hitching by lawn chair, I'm gonna have to try that...

saralee24

Reaction score
Me and my partner and our 3 Year old son will be heading up there starting from the Bay Area at the beginning to of June. By bike and public transportation. Stopping and helping out at cool organic farms along the way up. Welcome to join if you got a bike! It will be one HELL of a TRIP! Cant wait to get to the end, to the rainbow! Peace

mh165503

Reaction score
I very much wish to go to the gathering. I planned on traveling with some friends but they will not make it due to work. Then i learned about this web sight! I live in Knoxville TN...Boo. Does anyone have any information/tips/hints/ or suggestions on hopping out for the first time. I have never ridden a train before and would like to.

If anyone can be of any specific help that would be great. Thanks

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads