2011 National Rainbow Gathering - Washington!

stove

Reaction score
I am thinking about going...I'll definitely be hitching, leaving my van somewhere for that particular trip. A lot depends on another gathering I'm going to, time/place still being debated. I'd love to hitch from NorCal, though I may end up dumping my van in Bozeman with some friends and heading over from MT. I'll hit you up on PM if my other obligations clear up Ziggy.

downhome kid stoney

Reaction score
i will be there forsure.. really sad i missed ocala and acola..i miss my fam
lovin u kids,, iam n slo town now headed noryh tomorrow, i heared rumor of a 420 gathering in oregon by some hot springs soi may hit aht up on the way north if u need info message me or google it haha

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
I am thinking about going...I'll definitely be hitching, leaving my van somewhere for that particular trip. A lot depends on another gathering I'm going to, time/place still being debated. I'd love to hitch from NorCal, though I may end up dumping my van in Bozeman with some friends and heading over from MT. I'll hit you up on PM if my other obligations clear up Ziggy.

Stove
I'll be coming through Missoula probably mid or late may depends on the on the road food supply.
Dawgrunner

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads