tobacco prices....

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Hmm, this could be an opportunity to sell some bootleg tobacco if they keep up with that, but I don't think I could really get myself to grow it when I'd rather have veggies growing in a garden...

DIAMONDRAILS

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i'm so fucking happy i musta bought a tin of bugler RIGHT before the tax increase and got it for $13! Woohoo!

You must have, because it is a lot higher than that now!!:)

We went to Ashville today and for a carton of Marlboro it was just 37.99...not much higher than pouches....

Geoff

Reaction score
Hmm, this could be an opportunity to sell some bootleg tobacco if they keep up with that, but I don't think I could really get myself to grow it when I'd rather have veggies growing in a garden...

you can grow both. veggies to eat and tobacco to serve as the natural pesticide in your garden. and then when you harvest the tobacco you can sell it and make some cash or just smoke it.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
you can grow both. veggies to eat and tobacco to serve as the natural pesticide in your garden. and then when you harvest the tobacco you can sell it and make some cash or just smoke it.

I've heard that people who've tried growing anything on land that use to be tobacco land have some problems with this kind of land. Obviously since I haven't tried farming anything on ex-tobacco land I can't speak from experience but I've heard that there's problems with it.

wartomods

Reaction score
Today i bought a drum halfzware pouch for 5.60 euros, not too bad, but still fucking expensive comparing to spain.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads