tobacco prices.... | Squat the Planet

tobacco prices....

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
they are like $3.50 here i think. but for a dallar more i can get a pack of marbs so...blah.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah it increased by a dallar and soon to increase by 2 more dallars. re-fucking-diculous.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
did that everywhere. The federal tax on loose tobacco (rollies) went up 23.00 fuckin dollars a pound! and that's on top of the state taxes that increased. even here in KY, which is a tobacco growing state, the shit has gone through the roof. it won't be long before people start hi-jacking the trucks, methinks.

Reactions: ironman

dime

Reaction score
Website
www.piradicalproductions.com
did that everywhere. The federal tax on loose tobacco (rollies) went up 23.00 fuckin dollars a pound! and that's on top of the state taxes that increased. even here in KY, which is a tobacco growing state, the shit has gone through the roof. it won't be long before people start hi-jacking the trucks, methinks.

dont give me any ideas hahaha :club:

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
um.....a pouch is about 18$ here in BC. And our dollar is worth about 80 cents US.

DIAMONDRAILS

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I somke marlboro, They are 4.70 a pack. But The other day I was at a store and a guy in front of me got a pack of bronco's and they were 5.41 with tax!!! So I guess what I can't figure out is why would they want to raise loose pouch prices and have them higher than a pack price??

dime

Reaction score
Website
www.piradicalproductions.com
CrimCon said:
I have 12 packets of Camel Straights to give away if any of you are so addicted.

Ukarainian Camel Straights. Nothing at all like Winston-Salem NC. Camels.

However, I know people will smoke these. I won't. Weak.

Want to impress friends? Smoke unfiltered cigs. Here. I'll give you a slew of store-bought These are such lame smokes. How do Europeons put up with it?

Free. Ukarainian cigarettes. Really.

I paid for them, sorry I did. You can get them free!

CrimCon said:
I enjoyed smoking. I smoked Camel straights. They cost much more than other cigarettes.

A cult following. However, there is nothing like a Camel straight. Loved them.

I am now without.

I'd rather not talk about it. There is a carton and two packs sitting five feet away and I have no interest. I'll not smoke them. I've tried giving them away and it didn't work.

Alas.

wierd:mummy:

JahDucky

Reaction score
I somke marlboro, They are 4.70 a pack. But The other day I was at a store and a guy in front of me got a pack of bronco's and they were 5.41 with tax!!! So I guess what I can't figure out is why would they want to raise loose pouch prices and have them higher than a pack price??

I am retching over here. Broncos arent even good and the crazy paid that much fer em.
Grrrrrrr-oss

bobNkamille

Reaction score
bronco's are terrible but so are monarchs they made me sick the only time i have ever smoked them. Yeah the ciggarette taxes are insane out herer i heared that out in Utah they were raising them like 3 dollars to rid of food tax that would make them close to 8 $ thats Fucking insane

kai

Reaction score
In Alberta, Canada cigarettes are almost 15 bucks an individual pack after taxes and such, and in BC where I am it's still 8-9 bucks.

Appreciate it while it's still cheap!! My dad was still paying 5 bucks a pack almost 15 years ago in Canada.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads