The dumbest assholes you've seen on the rails/road | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

The dumbest assholes you've seen on the rails/road

Milque Toast

Reaction score
Website
milquet.blogspot.com
cant stand that shit, they always try to one-up whatever anyone says "oh well you got knucktats? well i got knuck and face tats, i can put my fists next to my face and make a sentence! blaaaah *vomit* fuck your nickname, im McSchwilly Scumfuck4lyfe." i gets ridiculous sometimes, we all travel places and have our own stories but give me a fuckin break.

on another note, ill make a long story short. my friend and i are riding, packed up in a small car with 6 people and packs inside, and after drinking a few half gallons this guy yells and hits his girl, my friend and i are in the front and he hits both of us at the same time in the back of our heads. we proceed to turn around and wail away on him and kick him out of the car. in turn, he breaks his guitar and steals my 211. not my worst story, but still - douchebaggery

Hehe, who gives a fuck in the end, right? Just because you get into the culture don't mean you can't be your own person. On the whole mcshwilly scumfuck face knuck one up shit, why can't cats just be their own person. Just cause you hop a train doesn't mean you should automatically be liking punk, shooting dope, and growing dreads. That's fucking stupid. Be yo own peoples. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

And that story... Man, people.... I'm glad he got clobbered and his guit-box broken, but in my hood if you beating on your women you get paint in the eyes and broken fingers.

As for stupid fucks, I come from a heavily graffiti related background. A lot of less-than-skilled graffiti writers are some of the dumbest people you will meet and I got plenty of stories. Whilist painting trains, or bridges I've met some really cool tramps and bums. Much cooler and genuine than any of the stupid toys I met on a cool night at a chill spot...
If anyone ever swings through Columbus you are bound to meet some writers. If you meet anyone outside of AS, TFC, GSA, PBJ, or HWC be wary....

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
no doubt, people can be whoever they want and i tend to get along with most of them and just say "fuck the dumb shit lets get a handle" but just had to rant about it.

...so how bout that handle?

Reactions: Ash Ketchum

slurricane

Reaction score
vlcsnap-2037574.png

you nailed it! that asshole came and woke me and lachlan up under a bridge and my dog had just had puppies on the ride down so i was hauling around this crate full of six puppies and he comes and talks to us then laughs at me for my puppy struggles! then called animal control on me, but they gave me stuff to take care of them and money so he can suck on that. didn't really fuck with us too bad considering everything else i've seen and heard.

• Haha
Reactions: Coywolf

Shadowmarque

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with most of you. Some people are just retarded, or I might say, don't give a shit. I know people that have lost legs because the only way they would hop was fucked up. That was their thing and they got what they were working for. Reminds me of the fellow that said they're self-eliminating. Great description. The story I have isn't too bad, but it's what comes to mind because it was fucking... just ridiculously disgusting and I couldn't believe it. My boy and I are heading over to a hop out spot in El Paso and there is this group of 2 dudes and a chick with a couple dogs. My boy knew them from Philly or some shit out east so they were catching up talking. They were telling us about this dude who gave them a dollar in San Antonio and when his hand came out of his pocket a bag of dope fell out so they took it. They said they got all gacked out and were turning on each other so they decided to throw it out. I asked where and they told me in this alley a few blocks away. So, I asked one of them to take me to find it; and he took me to this fucking alley that I swear was the local homebums bathroom. Shit and puke all over the fucking ground and side walls of the neighboring buildings. And I'm not talking about a small alley, this was like a quarter mile long and 10/15 feet wide. I was like, "you guys were just over here kicking it getting high in this filth?" He said yeah... Whaaaa? Fucking gross, man! WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU KICKING IT IN SHIT?? I couldn't believe it, for no reason. There were mad other alleys but they stayed in this one. I don't know. I was super grossed out. Needless to say, we bounced quick to another spot (after scoring the bag...)

shitbagdanny

Reaction score
me n flood go way back, hes my favorite meat head with a lisp.

dudes had it in for me ever since i caught him searchin me without gloves, pissed myself with his hands in my pockets, fucker woke me up from a half drunken nap on a hot summer day, what did he expect?

havnt seen him in about three years or so, hopefully it stays that way

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Blah, Blah, Blah puke and his gang, spacebag, scumfuck whompin stick and the like, broken bottles and yelling and runnin on the railyard tracks

Yea. I know them kids I think. Particularly Puke. Short fat smelly shithead with some face tats? yea I know his ilk and I'm sure him and his "crew" won't be on here anytime soon, they are too ignorant to use a computer, sides they don't let drunk street kids with puke down their fronts and shit smeared down their asses stay in librarys long enough to log into a computer. Shoulda killed em, made the world a brighter less foul smelling place . . .

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Yea. I know them kids I think. Particularly Puke. Short fat smelly shithead with some face tats? yea I know his ilk and I'm sure him and his "crew" won't be on here anytime soon, they are too ignorant to use a computer, sides they don't let drunk street kids with puke down their fronts and shit smeared down their asses stay in librarys long enough to log into a computer. Shoulda killed em, made the world a brighter less foul smelling place . . .
*danger* thread devolving into childish shit-talk......... wait nvm ...i guess that's kinda what this thread is for...to talk shit on the biggest idiots youve met....
most of the "dumbshit idiot" stories i can think of involve myself :) but a quick one would be,
we ended up in the 3rd unit of a coal train with these kids we just met...the girl was nice, but the dude had that "i know everything and am better than you" attitude...like everything he said was nose in the air snooty....so a series of events had led us to be in the same unit....as we'r rollin through towns and shit he insists on keeping going on the outside of the cab and just hanging out along the railing...we voiced our objections and he finally sat the fuck down...anyway i've seen alot of idiots and folks who arent makin the best life choices but i think even the most wastiod scumfuck trainrider would know not to just prance around the outside of an engine...esp after the conductor let you ride the fucker

• Sad
Reactions: Coywolf
H

hippychick

me an tree are tired of these oogle assholes blowin shit up too! an ya we know horseshit! will not ride with him!!!lol these new kids out here need to go home!

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
you nailed it! that asshole came and woke me and lachlan up under a bridge and my dog had just had puppies on the ride down so i was hauling around this crate full of six puppies and he comes and talks to us then laughs at me for my puppy struggles! then called animal control on me, but they gave me stuff to take care of them and money so he can suck on that. didn't really fuck with us too bad considering everything else i've seen and heard.

I would've called Animal Control too. The right thing to do is grow some balls and kill the puppies there ain't homes enough for un-neutered dogs

Ash Ketchum

Reaction score
nope..... riding trains doesnt make you a awesome person....yeah people like that are idiots...and half of em who act all traincore woulda never got on a train if it werent for the internet...same category as juggalos is a person who associates themself with a culture for the sole purpose of feeling like their cool or something...the kids you refer to are the definition of oogle..... "oh you've never rode a train..pfft..how long have you been on the road?...oh, youve never been to austin..pfft..I HAVE...." being a traveller dont make you cool(wellll, it kinda does :) ) you are who you are(im a peice of shit) catchin a ride on a fuckin train dont give you the right to look down on folks who havent............. i know where yer comin from....

Yea man. Worst kinds of people to meet on the road. I mean personally I'm traveling to get away from all that social expectation and judging bullshit and to ya know have a good time. They kind of make it not fun, but I guess I'M judging them and expecting too much by expecting them to not be assholes, but what you gona do?

One day they'll meet someone just like them and probably hate that person and MAYBE they'll then realize what kind of person they are.. and change? I only can hope for the best for people like that.

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Juggalo train riders
/thread

Reactions: wokofshame
K

Kim Chee

I met a feller in RSVL on my last trip here. He seemed nice and all and even pulled out lotsa cool shit to trade (I wasn't interested in any of his offerings). Anyway, one of the items he brings out is a piece of material cut from a seat cover with a UP marking on it from that he said he had found. I said something about it being dumbassery to damage RR property. I'd like to think that a person who was rocking such an item on their "uniform" would get endlessly hassled by other riders and it would have no value except to get your ass royally kicked. Fuckstix! Look!! I've got proof!!!! I'm a train rider!!!!

derailed

Reaction score
I've got a couple dingers.

First one was from a few years ago, when I was with my old travelin partner. We get to Roseville and head down to the bridge by the Walmart to camp. We roll up and there's a dirty crustpile of kids about 5 deep. We shoot the shit with them for awhile and then from out of the yard emerge two guys with their arms FULL of leather. They were part of this group that we'd just met, and once they sat down, another two kids got up and ran out into the yard. They were taking turns stripping the chairs in the remote control yard dogs. This is the middle of the damn day, and I'm not talking just the patches, they were literally cutting every piece of leather off those chairs. We ran into them in Portland about a week later at the split where the tracks go South or East. They had multiplied to a group of about 10, and they were blacked out shitty drunk. They were all over the place, running out to every train that rolled by trying to get on, but they were so wasted they were falling every time, hitting the balast and nearly rolling under the train. They were trying to ride East but were waiting for a train way past the split, on the sbd tracks. Out of 10 people, every single one of them were convinced that south was actually east. I was pretty concerned that somebody was going to get killed, I even thought about calling the cops just to keep them all from killing themselves, but didn't. We went over to the actual ebd tracks and left that night. I wish I could remember their names so I could publicly call them out.

Second story is from when I used to live in Portland near champ siding. There's a little corner store there run by this really cool elderly asian couple. They barely speak any English, but are always super nice and talkative. Well one night I go up there to get a beer, and there's this group of 3 idiots aggressively panhandling the shit out the store. Really drunk, really abusive to the customers and the asian couple that ran the place. I go in and the couple asks me if they should call the police, I tell them no, I'd go ask them to leave. So go out and give em five bucks to leave, and then went home thinking nothing of it. I returned about an hour later because I'd forgotton to buy cigarettes, and the front window is completely smashed out. The 3 morons are still outside, sitting in a drunken pile, and one of them is cut the fuck up. Turns out he was a dick to the wrong guy coming out and this customer literally threw him through the window. The cool asian couple are freaking out and actually trying to help this dude with some first aid, and he's fucking refusing it! I try multiple times to take him to a hospital or at least wash his hand up and he's just being a belligerant asshole. I see him a few days later on the bus and the huge gash in his hand is infected and oozing pus. I hope he lost his hand.

• Epic
Reactions: roughdraft

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
Probably one of the dumbest assholes I've seen on the rails would be myself, to be honest. My first ride was an intermodal out of chigago, and we had a handle of whiskey between the 4 of us. It was fuckin hott out........ and I will take most of the blame... The heat will make you do stupid things, and in short......it ended in us getting held at gunpoint, half naked, on top of a container...in the middle of nowhere, iowa. One of us fell off the train head first, naked and was rushed to the hospital....etc etc etc et fucking cetera..
yeah, that might take the cake....but live and learn, right? We all start somewhere.

Reactions: RayvnHearsMusic

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads