So does anyone have any jokes?? | Page 11 | Squat the Planet

So does anyone have any jokes??

AlfaKitty

Reaction score
What's the difference between erotic and kinky?
Erotic = using a feather
Kinky = using the whole chicken

Why are men like cars?
Because they always pull out before they check to see if anyone else is cumming.

How did Burger King get Diary Queen Pregnant?
He forgot to wrap his whopper.

Why are men like lawn mowers?

To get them started you pull on them and pull on them and before you know it you are mowing the grass.

AlfaKitty

Reaction score
Fucking hilarious haha.

one night a husband starts rubbing on his wife. The wife says “I’m sorry, I’ve got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh.” The husband, being rejected, turns over. A few minutes later, he rolls back over says, “Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?”
Lololol that's funny.

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
A very holy and spiritual priest dies and is swept up to heaven. St. Peter greets him at the Pearly Gates and says, "Hello Father welcome to heaven! You are very well known here, and as a special reward because you are such a devout man, we're going to grant anything you wish even before we enter the Kingdom. What can I grant you?"

And the priest says, "I am a great admirer of the Virgin Mother. I've always wanted to talk to her." St. Pete nods his head to one side and who should approach the priest but the Virgin Mary!

The priest is overcome with joy and says, "Mother, I have always been a great admirer of yours and followed your life as best I could. I have studied everything I could about you--every painting and portrait ever made of you, and I've noticed without fail that you are portrayed bearing a wistful expression. Forever I've wondered what it was that made you seemingly so melancholy."

And Mother Mary says, "Honestly, I was really hoping for a girl."

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
Woman goes to her psychiatrist 'cause she's having big problems with her sex life. The psychiatrist asked her lots of questions but wasn't getting a clear picture of her problems. So finally he asks, "Do you ever watch your husbands face while you are having sex?" And she says, "Well, yes, I did once." The psychiatrist asked her how he looked and she said, "Very angry."

The psychiatrist felt he was finally getting somewhere: "That's very interesting but we must look into this further. Now tell me, you say that you have only seen your husband's face once during sex, which seems somewhat unusual. How did it occur that you saw his face that time?" And she says, "He was looking through the window."

• Haha
Reactions: Juan Derlust

roughdraft

Reaction score
So the circus is in town and there's this act with a lion in a cage.

A very brave woman enters the cage completely naked and lets the lion lick her entire body. All goes well and the audience cheers.

The master of ceremony asks 'Is there anyone else who is bold enough to engage in this daring task?!'

One man says "Yes! Just get the lion out of the cage first!"

• Haha

Jerrell

Reaction score
When does a joke become a dad joke?

When it becomes ApParent.

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
What is the difference between a woman in church and a woman in the bath tub???

The woman in the bath tub has hope in her soul...

The woman in church has???

Soap in her hole!

Thank you, thank you.
I'll be here all week.

• Haha

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
What's brown and sticky?

A stick.

How can you tell if your roommate is gay?

His dick tastes like shit.

Man walks into a bar. There is a big jar full of $100 bills on a shelf behind the bar.
He asks the bartender "What's up with that jar full of hundreds?"
Bartender says "it's a standing bet we have here at the bar. You put a hundred in to enter, you take home the jar if you succeed. First you have to go in the back room, where there's the meanest pitbull in town, and it's extra mean cause it's got a tooth-ache, and you gotta pull out the problem tooth with your bare hands. Then you gotta go upstairs, that used to be a whore-house, and Old Crusty Mary who was the madam and has seen it all and done it all, you gotta make her come twice."
Gay says "That is some crazy shit" but after a few drinks, don't you know he's putting his hundred in the jar and heading into the back room.
There is snarling and barking, and just a terrible ruckus, and it goes on for a while, and the bartender is pretty sure the dog has killed the guy, when he comes staggering out and says "All right, i did Part 1. Now where's that old lady with the sore tooth?"

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
How do you tell if a crusty girl is on her period?

Only one sock.

How do you tell a crusty girl just had her period?

One red sock.

How many people with ADHD does it take to change a light bulb?

HEY! LET'S RIDE BIKES!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads