Ramming a dildo up yr boyfreinds ass | Squat the Planet

Ramming a dildo up yr boyfreinds ass

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
Experience Pleasure From The Other Side Of Sex!

Discover How To Give Your Boyfriend The Most Intense Mind Blowing Orgasm He Has Ever Had!

...He won't know what hit him!

Learn all the PLEASURABLE PAIN FREE anal sex tips and techniques. Get EXPERT male and female Strap-on Advice about what really works.

Yes, Brianne! I want to learn how to make my man's ass sing with absolute pleasure. How to become the best lover he has ever experienced before. To give him mind blowing anal orgasms that will have him eating out of the palm of My hand and begging Me to do it again and again!

HowToMaleAnalSex.jpg

I can't wait to get my hands on

* The step-by-step instructional "The Ultimate Male Orgasm" ebook, including pictures, diagrams. (Valued at 27.97)

* Along with Brianne's audios 10 chapters; 2 hours and 20 minute mp3 audio (Valued at 19.97)

* Dr. Polmer's Prostate Pleasure Guide to enhance your knowledge and have your man in absolute awe of your skills. (Valued at 27.97)

* The strap-on exercise video, The intimate connection video, The Prostate Health, Diet & Exercise and The Ultimate Solution To Premature Ejaculation ebooks (Valued over $130)

Coming to a total value of $205.91

Instead I'm going to give it all away for just $27.97

I understand that Secrets Revealed To The Forgotten Male Orgasm Program is an eBook that it is downloaded online so I will have access to everything in the next 2 minutes! I realize that my order is 100% safe with Paypal. I realize my order will be private coming up as paypal and nobody will ever know that I have ordered this book.

I also understand that there is no risk to ordering The Ultimate Male Orgasm Complete Program now because I have 1 full year (365 days) where I can get my money back at ANY time for ANY reason!

Ordering is easy. To claim your copy of Secrets Revealed To The Forgotten Male Orgasm Program now simply click on the button below to order through our secure server!

Click the PayPal Button below to order online through our secure server and download immediately!

Once your order is complete remember to click the "Return to Merchant" link on your order confirmation page to gain instant access.

GrabButton.jpg

creditcards.JPG

CC

Secure

Security Notice: Your purchase is 100% Encrypted, Secure and Safe by PayPal (an eBay company). And you'll get instant, immediate access even if it's 2:00 AM because you download the course while online!
Privacy Policy: Your privacy is important to us! >>Your purchase is totally discreet!<< Your credit card statement will simply read "Paypal" and nobody will be able to tell what you have purchased!​

http://www.cravepassion.com/StraponTraining.html

Franny

Reaction score
Anyway, does anyone have any ideas on how to properly ram a dildo up my boyfriends ass?

The only advice I have is to lock the door if you're at his mother's house, because otherwise his mother might walk in and stand there open mouthed before passing out in a puddle of her own urine.

DIAMONDRAILS

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, this thread is down right SICKING!!! I mean really people is there nothing else to talk about??? It would be bad if someone under 18 would pop up and find this thread... Mods better think about this stuff!!!!!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
get 'em drunk 1st!

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
nivoldoog your too funny man! although the question doesn't sound too serious so hard to take seriously...are you trying to figure out how to get him to let you do it or how to put it in?......The ramming part is pretty straight forward...just ram it...as far as how to get him to do it...maybe pick an object he likes as apposed to a dildo, pickle, hot dog - you know dildo sounds so feminine. Or get one in a color he likes...fuck even a glow in the dark one!
Also maybe start small, like a pencil (eraser side) and work your way up to one of those double enders.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Yep,gotta admit that this is going to be one of the livlier posts when it gets going good!

..........and franny,enquiring minds want to know.........was your post based on theory,or a somewhat badly timed adventure?

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
are you trying to figure out how to get him to let you do it or how to put it in?.

I was surprised that alot of people interpreted the question as "how do I convince him to let me" instead of what I assumed it was: "how do I do it in the safest and most pleasurable way possible".

I'm mostly waiting for MattPists answer.

Reactions: MamaSow

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Just goes to show,Gudj;that as out there as some folks think they are,there are still lines that seem to be waiting to be crossed.

Reactions: Gudj

JahDucky

Reaction score
Funny story, really. So one night i get the idea to put my dilly in my partners keepster. He's wasted and when hes wasted I can try really dirty, naughty thing on and with him(he wont remember and if he does he can pretend it never happend) And so im doing the damn thang and he says I have to stop cause Im hurting him now(i was usually pretty gentle when doing this to him but this time round i was way too wasted which resulted in animalistic buttfuggins)......two days later I had to go to the store to get him some roid creme and those hemme pads they give ladies after having babies...

true story!

Oh yeah and Rash is totally right. And then once you have the dilly in his keester stroke the shaft and tickle the balls....hell squeal like a little piggy! SSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Reactions: MamaSow and todd

Franny

Reaction score
..........and franny,enquiring minds want to know.........was your post based on theory,or a somewhat badly timed adventure?

That was not theoretical advice. That was an adventure so badly timed that it did end up in piss soaked carpet and immediate eviction.

"how do I do it in the safest and most pleasurable way possible".

Aside from the locking the door if you live with easily shocked people advice, all I can offer is lube. Lube is wonderful stuff. Prevents the anal fissures and all. I don't have a prostate though, so the pleasurable part I can't help you with. And since you mentioned it, now I'm also curious what Matt might say as you seemingly implied it would be either useful or hilarious.

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads