Ocala FL for the rainbow gathering? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Ocala FL for the rainbow gathering?

Reaction score
I'm leaving Wednesday, I'll slam some 40's with you man, then we'll get an early start on those drugs. Just yell JARNS after Friday. I'll know

Reaction score
I might swing by...everything is up in the air, all I know is kegcharge and iskra at the end of the month in austin tx. so Im guessing i would either come back to florida or continue heading west to mexico. i was kind of thinking about doing a small bit of work and going to sweden for this years punk illegal fest 6 in june...

smellsea

Reaction score
last thing i heard those hippies, the old drunk ones in florida, don't have any drugs for you to smoke. and they want you make all the $$ and get all the alcohol for them. can't say for sure, never been there.... but yeah. heard it from some one who was there at the last ocala jawn..

xsjado

Reaction score
last thing i heard those hippies, the old drunk ones in florida, don't have any drugs for you to smoke. and they want you make all the $$ and get all the alcohol for them. can't say for sure, never been there.... but yeah. heard it from some one who was there at the last ocala jawn..

yeah i was at this past ocala and there mos def was allot of "work for booze" type things going on at front gate. EX some days you had to gather up a shitton of fire wood for a "token" to wait in a long ass line for a single cup of beer from the keg and other things like that. i started getting hooked up and getting priority over people after i started carrying a busket for front gate and spanging weekend-warriors and newbies (tho i myself was aswell) for money the went towards cases of half gallons and kegs so i guess it is what it is or you get what you want out of if.

4:20 on the other hand (i dont smoke) but is all over the woods, theres no way in hell you could go 3 hrs without someone trying to pass you somethin

im pretty sure that ill be in ocala again this year if my ride comes thru. as for at stp camp id be all for that we should maybe start getting a count of who all from stp is going and who can be there early to scout out a camp site

xRastaxRuggzx

Reaction score
im in tampa right now maybe clearwater for a couple weeks then off to ocala. I have some friends off an I4 ramp that have been to previous gatherings and said it would be worth it. never been to one myself though. btw if anyone needs a pitstop on the way to ocala i can hook you up with info on free food spots in hillsborough county

bfalk420

Reaction score
I need a ride from Daytona if anyone can help but its got to be after Feb.2nd.........I got court in Deland that day so hit me up if you can help.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads